
Finished reading Sandman today. One of the greatest, if not the greatest comic series of all time. I would highly recommend it to ANYONE, especially people who aren't interested in comics at all. Books like this can open people's eyes to how great of an art form comics can be. No one doubts comic artists but they drastically underestimate the writing in these books.
I haven't caught up on new comics like I've been saying. Think I'll just read some classics first. I never finished Transmetropolitan. It started to bore me in the middle. I was going to read Sandman: The Dreaming or start on Lucifer or some Hellblazer but I'm in a dark and gritty mood. Maybe I'll try 100 Bullets. Or maybe I can find a Batman story to my liking. I still haven't finished V for Vendetta (I'm about a quarter into both the movie and the book).
No comments:
Post a Comment