Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Might have a mild pneumonia. Started to get wheezing and a lot of phlegm on Sunday and Monday. Was very short of breath at work. Now i'm taking three different meds to try to get this out of my system. Out of work today and tomorrow definately and we'll see how long after that. Being short of breath is one of the worst feelings. Jeremy still has a runny nose.

Had a dream last night that I kicked Bob Saget (who was a security guard in a mall or something) and then was telling people in a different dream about that dream. We were also going crazy in a toy store and then got kicked out.

Started playing Metal Gear Solid 2 today. Originally put the difficultly setting on Extreme: 'Dead When Sighted' but I think i'll just play it on hard. The Metal Gear Series is one of the greatest game series of all time and any of the individual games can be considered one of the greatest games of all time. I got bored with Silent Hill because I put the puzzle setting to hard and started to play Medal of Honor: Frontline but am not impressed at all with the graphics. It was difficult too.

Going to sell some of my Magic Online cards in auction tonight. Just some of the rares that will deppreciate in value in the next few weeks when the new block rotates in. I haven't played the game in months and it's definately too expensive and time consuming to really get into. I had hoped to sell all my rare cards but i'm going to sell the money makers right now and keep the rest for casual play. In a few months the game will peak my interest again. But for now i'll make the money while I can.

Never thought i'd be interested in "Street Vigillante" characters but lately i'm interested in them. I always hated Daredevil until I gave him a chance and read his books (a stellar run by Bendis helps). Iron Fist is getting good reviews and i've got them lined up to read. The Dark Tower books were interesting and the writer artist combo is brilliant. I'm debating on whether or not to download Peter David's run on X Factor or that angel book. Or to get into the Dark Tower Series by King. The first book is supposed to be a confusing pile that comes into focus after reading the later books and that isn't a way to bring in a new reader.

Not really impressed by NIN new album. Was very very impressed and intrigued with everything he did to promote it but the music isn't doing it for me. Have to give it another listen or two.

No comments: