Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sore Ankle, Dead Dynasty, New Car Hunt

My ankle was very sore all week. I was gimping around all week and needless to say, I didn't get any running done. Playing hockey really seemed to fuck it up and didn't give it the time to heal properly. I didn't play hockey this morning and hope that without the extended walking periods, it'll start to heal. I started taking the Ibuprofen 800 and mom's Naproxen to try to help it out. I totally forgot about the Ibuprofen and should've started taking it much earlier.

Tuesday Night on the way to work the car started to die. It wouldn't shift gears right and I had to pull over three times. I made it to work and called Dale to meet me in the morning. I thought he might know a temporary fix but he didn't. He drove the Dynasty home and I followed in his van. The rest of the week was mostly focused on looking for a car. Dale took me down 115 on Wednesday and we stopped at five or six dealers. There weren't too many great deals, besides Family Motors 2. They had some decent deals but most were too old for what Holly wanted. I think when the van goes I may go down there and get something older with low miles. Holly and I found a dealer we really liked in Allentown and planned on going there on Saturday but we got snow so we didn't end up going. They have an 03' Neon with only 28000 for 6600. They also have an 03 Focus with 48000 for 6000. I'm leaning towards the Neon. They also have a bunch of great priced Misubishis but they're out of the price range. Dale is supposed to take me Monday and lets hope we get a decent car that lasts for years to come. It's too stressful shopping for cars and totally drains me out. I took 3000 out for a down payment and hope to have the car payed off in the next few months. The tax check will wipe out the Care Credit and Car loan. I just hope my car last the next few months.

Jeremy started a new defiance where he takes out his dick and pees on things. He peed on the dog food bag under the table and then on his book after he was punished for doing so. He didn't do it for two days and then on Friday night he peed on the carpet in the hallway. I was getting ready to go to work on Thursday night and went into my bookbag and my badge was missing. He took it out and was playing with it and had it hid in his Cooties game box. Sherly found it for me. Holly has been sitting him down to eat dinner and he's eaten every night. We have to fight him and threaten him to do so but he's eaten Hotdogs, Chicken Nuggets, and Spaghetti.

I took Holly to A&W to eat on Saturday night and then to the Dollar Store so Jeremy could get some Valentines to send out and a toy for him. Came home and hung out. Played some Grim Fandango and ended up falling asleep at 12:30. Woke up at seven and was playing Grim Fandango and messing around online for a while.

The Rangers are playing right now but the satellites are knocked out. They were playing pretty decent before losing two in a row to West Coast Teams. Valquet shut out Philly the other night and he's playing right now against the Capitals. It was nice of Renney to give him another chance in net. I hope he pulls through. Drury has been hot lately. The Red Wings game is on at 3:30 and I'm planning on watching it.

No comments: