Monday, June 16, 2008

Accepted our offer

Actually got out of work before 10 on Saturday morning. Ended up with about 4 hours overtime for the week. Paulette called on Saturday morning to tell us they rejected our bid. She was pissed on the phone because they made all these demands (credit scores, 8k down, 10 day inspection instead of 15). They were really being dicks about it and I don't want to meet with these fucks during closing. Went home Saturday afternoon and slept through a thunderstorm. That's about 4 in the last week. Woke up and ate dinner and hung out and played games the rest of the night. Chris tried to get Battlefield to work but he couldn't get it. I fell asleep in his bed again and he slept on the floor. Awww, what a sweetie. My turn to drive to hockey on Saturday. I didn't really feel like playing when I woke up. Simon played this week. It's the first time i've seen the guy play in years. He's professional good, Bobby level. He was on our team. I thought I played well and had a bunch of assists. Hit the post twice and had one of my shots stop right on the line, which someone else put it. Another shot hit off the goalie and bounced right on top of the net. I felt on in my game with the defense and moves and everything. My stick is done and I need to get a new one. Mom is going to get me two sticks for father's day. Chris is supposed to go to Scranton tomorrow to get me them. I was missing a strap on my shinguard and I fell right on that knee and got a floor burn. After hockey I took Jeremy to play with the kids. Tim had a inflatable jumper and Jeremy was scared to go in at first but then he started having a ball with it. They played T ball for a little while before we left. Hung out the rest of the night. Holly got me a Cowboy Bebop T-shirt for father's day. It's nice and I'm happy with it.

Paulette called this morning to tell us that they accepted our offer at 186. I'm happy but I still can't help feeling we could've gotten the house cheaper. I wonder what it's going to appraise at. I ran down there right after she called and had to sign papers. I brought Jeremy with me and he was good, playing with two balloons they gave him and an abomination happy meal toy. I want to get the figures from the movie. I asked Jeremy if I could have Abomination and he called me "silly". I came home and took him swimming. It wasn't really hot out when we left but the sun came out while we were there and warmed things up. The pool was empty. Jeremy didn't want to go in the pool and I tried to force him but he kept screaming. He dipped his feet in and made wet footprints most of the time. Out of the blue he asked me to go in the big pool and we did for a minute before he wanted to get out. We played on the playground for a little while before coming home. Holly started her orientation today and she did well and gott hrough it. They told her they would provide lunch and they provided shitty jail bologna sandwiches.

No comments: