Monday, June 30, 2008

Running around again...

Monday we didn't have any running around to do so we got to stay home and relax. On Tuesday we had to meet with the mortgage woman and sign a lot of paperwork and then meet with Paulette to go over the details of the inspection. The closing costs came out to be 3500 more than we expected. We were constantly told that they would be about 6% of the house price. I have to call her to go over the details. We brought Jeremy with us and he was being a pain in the mortgage place but luckily she had a lot of toys in there. We were bouncing silly putty balls and he was colouring. After that we decided to go look at furniture at Country Junction (earlier in the day AJ and Jack told me they had an Ashley's furniture there). All they had were closeouts and they were all scratched and busted and there weren't many good deals to be had. On Wednesday we had to take Jeremy to the dentist. I wasn't originally going to go but decided to spend the extra time with them. When they came to get him, he was hiding under the chair and we had to pull him out. He threw a little fit but then he was good the rest of the time. Afterwards we went to eat at the mall. He ate almost a whole slice of pizza. I stopped in the clothes store to buy an outfit to go golfing in. Thursday morning Joe hooked me up. Thursday morning after work I went to my parents because Tim and I had made arrangements to hit some golf balls. He called me at about 230 and we left and hit three buckets of balls before going home. I kept topping out on them. Tim gave me his driver, which he said he never uses. I'd like to go back again and maybe even play a few holes. He's on vacation next week though. Friday morning at 830, Holly called me at work to tell me that Jeremy's eyes were swollen shut and to get home. I left and came home and we made a doctor's appointment. After waiting an hour, the doctor finally saw him and told us it was an allergic reaction to environment (as opposed to food). We stopped to get Benadryl on the way home. I slept a good eight hours that night, the first real good sleep I'd gotten for the week. On Saturday morning we went to get our mattress. Holly followed me to Daleville and then we took the van to Dickson City. I started flipping out because it was raining and made Holly cry. We made up and went to lunch at Old Country. Surprisingly, Jeremy even ate a hotdog and fries and spaghetti. We went to Sleepy's and bought the mattress. The guy tying it on the car kept telling me how good he was at tying. I gave him a 5 tip and off we went. I was nervous driving and kept my 4 ways on the whole time. I kept the speed at 45. It was windy and rainy and most of the interstate was 1 lane construction zone. We got to Daleville and Jeremy started saying that he saw the mattress out of the side window. I stopped and checked it out and the tie job was coming undone. The box spring was sliding all over the place. We got to meet spot which luckily had an Ace Hardware. We stopped in to get rope and I tied it down and I left. I stopped a few times on the way home to check it out but it didn't move at all after I tied it. Dad came home and we unloaded the mattress and put it upstairs. I watched a little of Rambo before going to sleep for 3 hours. Woke up and Tim called me. He came over and we drank and then hung out. I don't think I drank enough because I was just relaxed but not really fucked. All 3 of us played Smash and then I played GTA 4. He left soon after and I fooled around with GTA and on the computer before going to bed. It was my turn to drive but I asked if Ryan could drive and Tim did. I played fairly decent at hockey. All my passes to Tim seemed to be shit but the passes to others were better. I scored a few times and had a few assists. Came home and hung out. Played GTA for a long time and watched the rest of Rambo. We came home a bit earlier but unfortunately Jeremy woke up. Holly and I made love and went to sleep. She started work today and I hope to hear from her on her lunch. Hopefully she's having a good day.

No comments: