I didn't really feel like looking for houses on Monday so we stayed home and relaxed. We went looking on Tuesday at 3 houses in Palmerton. The first one was ok but not quite what we were looking for. Then we found our house. Holly liked it pretty much right away and I liked most of it but not all of it. We went to the third house but we were already set and the third house wasn't that nice anyway. We made an appointment for dad to go to the house with us on Thursday. Holly had her physical and I was supposed to meet dad at ten to three. I slept through the alarm and woke up at three. Called Paulette to tell her we were running late and then called chris and told him to call dad. Got to Mt. Pocono at 3:30 and dad drove us in the grand am. We thought we knew where we were going (because of Beltsville) but we got lost along the way. We were following a school bus that led to a dead end and we asked some redneck dick how to get to 209 and he said "That's really far. Follow the bus." Idiot. So we followed it and then flagged someone down when we got to the main road intersection and he told us where to go. We ended up getting to the house 10 mins late. Dad checked it out and he liked everything he saw. The people were up at the house this week for their father's funeral (who just died last week). They came home while we were in the house but pulled out of the driveway once they saw we were still in there. We went to Paulette on Friday to make our offer. I wanted to Lowball it but she wouldn't have it and said it wasn't the greatest of ideas so we bid 180,000. Now the waiting begins. We were hoping to get some grant to pay for our closing costs but there weren't any.
On Monday I unloaded a trailer (that shouldn't have been loaded anyway, Sears TV headload that somone improperly set up). I left the Tvs in the truck and kevin was out there and he didn't know what to do with it. I told him to kick it to the yard but he kept talking about moving it that day so I left. Later Tyler (or Joe) parked a lift in the trailer. Kevin called it out and Denny pulled it out and the forklift dropped off the dock. Kevin then blamed me ( I told him to shut the door.) I was really pissed off and I yelled at him and told him he didn't tell me to shut it, especially since we were both standing there and I drove away. Jack gave me work at the end of the night and I gave it back to him and told him I was leaving. AJ started training on Thursday night. I went back to Mom's after Dad and I looked at the house on Thursday so I didn't bring my steel toe boots or badge because it was last minute. I wore sneakers on Thursday and got through mostly the whole night before someone ratted me out for wearing sneakers. Probably AJ or Kevin. Assholes.
Finally got Marvel Trading Card Game. Been playing a good deal and I'm happy I finally got it. I feel the TCG building up inside me and I think I'll be playing Magic in a few days. I haev to catch up on it. Either that or set up the VS system for Magic Workstation. Downloaded the Battlefield Demo and must say it's awesome. I'll be buying it when it comes out. I still have birthday money left. I haven't played Final Fantasy at all and Been playing San Andreas a little here and there. I want to preorder the Collectors Edition of Fallout 3. If you do at Gamestop, you get a poster and Limited Edition CD, plus the Lunchbox, art book and other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment