Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy Week

Tuesday I went with Ryan to go look at guns. I told the kid I would buy him lunch because he was the one that was driving down there but when I met him at Wawa he was eating a meatball sandwich. He eats like a slob, stuffing his face real quick. We went and looked at the guns. I was set on getting something with a clip but the guy at the store told me to get something with in a revolver because it's too difficult for a woman to pull back a clip. After we looked the guns we went back to his house to fire off his gun. We walked all the way through the woods to get to his spot. It was really shrubby and he had to walk directly through shrubs and we got soaked because it rained earlier that day. We got there and he realized he forgot the ear plugs. We each fired off one shot (killed my ears) and then went back to the house. We went back to the spot and each fired off a clip before going back to the house. He showed me Metal Gear 4 and I wasn't too impressed with it, probably because it was a shitty level. On Wednesday Holly had to go sign papers at Paulette's and we had to drop off papers to the mortgage place. We took Jeremy to Mcdonalds on the way home. On Friday I had to go to the inspection. It turned out OK but there were some problems that we need to get fixed and other small things we'll have to fix ourselves. We're going to meet with Paulette tomorrow and we'll see what happens with it.

We ran around on Saturday after I got home from work. We planned on going to Nationwide Warehouse but when we got there they were out of business. We were both pretty pissed off. I stopped at Harbor Freight to get dad a grinder and then we went to lunch. We went to Uno's and everyone really liked the food there. Jeremy got a mini pizza and he enjoyed it. Holly got barbecue salmon and I got a chicken dish. Afterwards we stopped at Sleepy's who is having a discount mattress sale and we decided to get back there in the next few days to get a mattress. We walked into Pier 1 and walked right out. Stopped at Dick's to pick up some hockey sticks. Then went to Raymour and Flannigan and found a set we liked. We're going to hold off until we looked closer to our house at Unclaimed Freight. I went back to my house and looked for the stuff Chris got me and couldn't find it. I ripped apart his room and finally found it in the garbage at 11. I hung out and played games on Saturday night and fell asleep on the couch at 12. Woke up and went to hockey and had a decent game. Scored a few goals and had a few assists. Tim doesn't pass at all and he was complaining about playing shitty. We stopped at Pocono Farms golf course to see Danielle's father and then went home. I played GTA and Guitar Hero when I got home and then cleaned out my desk at the house. Chris and I then played some Smash and Smashed against his friends. I got my ass handed to me but am now in the mood to start playing the game.

No comments: