Thursday, May 1, 2008

Didn't really do too much on Saturday night. Hooked up the electric guitar and tried to play for a while but I can never get it to sound right. There are too many different options on both the amp and guitar pedal to get a nice crisp alternative sound. I attempted to play Shaiya again and I like it more than I did the first time. My first character is on the original server, which lagged quite a bit. They just made a new server and I created a new character and it took away some of the lag issues. I chose a mage in the both of them. It seems like a game that's worth the investment of time. I watched the first period of the Philly game but as usual, couldn't get into it. I played a bit of Oblivion and got myself a badass horse that rides like lightning and gets up on its hind legs and fights with you. Not bad at all. I got bored and tired and went to sleep earlier than normal.

It was my turn to drive to hockey on Sunday. I got a surprise when Tim didn't walk into the car. Ryan told me he was done with hockey was trying out for baseball. It seemed to come out of the blue but the last few weeks he's been frustrated there and he's probably tired of it again. He does it every so often, just like Chris. I used to do the same. I didn't play that well at hockey but i held my own. Had an awesome deflection goal and at least one assist. I had a few shots on goal but none too great. I was rushing up on offense and made a pass and suddenly had a sharp pain below my ribs on the right side. I immediately came off the floor and sat. I pulled a muscle down there and it was killing me. I did manage to finish out the game but with pain. Stopped at the hardware store on the way home and bought two nuts for the bike. I came home and watched the Rangers game. It was a disappointing game. They didn't play with any of the ferocity that they played with in game 1. They sat back and play more of a defensive game. They didn't have the offensive pressure they needed to win the game. There were some bullshit calls (Crosby diving, Staal playing with a broken stick, and the potential Rangers goal that was whistled down on the way past the goal line. The next game is on tonight and I hope they start to play tonight at home. It's either do or die tonight. Hung out the rest of the night. Tried to make dad help me with the disc brakes but he basically modded them the way I was doing it. We only got the back down and I quit on the front. I installed the new nut and then had a loose headset that took some time to get ride of. I put the new bolt on there and it wouldn't come out. I was banging up on handlebars and it knocked the star nut upwards to almost the top of the fork. I have to knock it back down before I go riding. Mom made me eggplant for dinner. After dinner I watched King of the Hill and Simpsons and came home. I took some Naproxen when I came back here and it knocked me out. I play Scooby with Jeremy a bit and passed out in bed.

I was planning on going for a bike ride Monday morning while Jeremy was sleeping but it was raining. I woke up with Hollly and move my car and stayed up and played KOTOR. I had to stay off the internet because she was expecting a phone call from the job in Allentown. I played for a while and then wound up falling asleep while playing (I think from the Naproxen again). Woke up after about an hour and a half and played a lot of Scooby Doo with Jeremy. I tried to get FF7 to work but it didn't happen and I didn't go online for more than fifteen minutes total. Jeremy and I did well in the game. Around 4 we took a nap and woke up when Holly got home. Didn't do much the rest of the night. I read about the PSP and found out what steps I have to take to play the new games. I got Flow and FF7 but neither work without a new firmware. I quit playing Grand Theft. Work was ok even though I was in a bad mood. I got an hour of overtime. Came home and started to download the firmware with a download accelerator I got last night. Doesn't seem to work too great on low speed.

No comments: