It was another nasty week and I didn't get to take Jeremy outside except for Monday. We went to the basketball court and played for a while. Then we came home and ate lunch and we went out to play int he yard for a bit. It was too buggy to stay out in the yard too long so we headed in shortly after. Another week at work. Joe missed a day because his brother had a stroke. I got credited for 2.5 additional hours but didn't get the five that I needed. I spoke to both Jeff and Dale about it but it hasn't been resolved so now I have to speak to asshole Bill. I have to speak to him about my shift change as well. I still have to see what we're doing about the Stone Temple Pilots concert. We originally thought it was on a Saturday but somehow we were both mistaken and the concert is on a Sunday. I even got my mom to watch the baby overnight so we could get a hotel and took the day off work but we got fucked. Nothing notable happened the rest of the week until graduation. Woke up at 4 and headed down there. It was a nasty rainy cold night. I brought the PSP with me and played while we waited. The graduation was boring as usual but not too bad. We went to Friendly's afterward. It was nice and quiet when we got there but then the Junior Prom arrived. Dale was sitting against the wall that connected to the front door and the kids kept pushing it into the wall. He screamed at these two spanish kids and they apologized and were cautious of the door until we got out of there. I got a burger and it didn't have much taste. Got home ten minutes before work and headed there. Joe had to leave early to go to NY and Jack was in the office the whole night watching videos for his OPS position. They sent a few guys to help us but they just bayed everything and didn't load the trucks. They fucked up a crate and packing peanuts were all over the dock. AJ and Tyler left at lunch and by the time I closed all the doors, got pallet jacks and swept up a bit it was 10:45. Got home and called my house and was told to call dad. Dad wanted me to pick up Chris to surpise my mom for Mother's Day. My plan was to go to the mall with Holly and the baby to get Mother's Day/Graduation presents. We shifted plans to go to the Steamtown mall so it would be easy to get Chris. They didn't have a JC Penny in the mall. Holly bought a few pairs of undies and a Bra. She also bought a necklace and engraved our initials on it. We ate and took Jeremy outside looked at the trains. We walked along the big deck to the end and back. We're going to go back and go to the train museum with Jeremy in the near future. We went and picked Chris up and headed to Holly's. We played Tee ball with Jeremy in the yard for a little while before I took Chris home.
9:02
9:08
10:45
9:01
9:30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment