Monday, May 19, 2008

Pre-Approved for House

Joe didn't come into work last Tuesday and Wednesday after leaving early on Monday. The days weren't too busy and we got that kid Jason to come down and help us. We got out of there early on Tuesday (but I extended it to 8:30 after speaking to Bill) and 9:00 on Wednesday. Aj and Tyler came in at 1:00 on Thursday night and left at 6. Tyler went and worked the hub for a few hours and AJ worked the city when he got there but he didn't seem to do much work. Joe and I got out of there at 10:00. I had to load pain in the ass trailers that all had to be crammed in. There was 42 bills for one trailer (cargill that had to be triple stacked and decked) and Tvs that all had to be broken down. Friday AJ and Tyler weren't in. Jason came down again to help. We got out of there at 10:30. Ended up with 4.5 for the week. It seems I finally got my hours fixed. After going to Bill again last week with my paystubs, there was an e mail from Dale saying that I was owed 5.9 hours and .7 overtime. We'll see what happens on this paycheck.

Nothing much happened during the week. Holly tried to wake me up one day to go mini golfing with her and Jeremy but I was too tired and didn't get up. She took him and they had a good time. I called a random Mortgage company on Thursday to get pre-approved but the guy said we had to prove our income by faxing him some documents. I called Century 21 the next day after Holly saw an add online for Century 21 Mortgages. I got pre-approved quickly without having to show any proof of income. They hooked us up with a realtor in the area and he called us and sent us some listing. Nothing too great. We have to e mail him back what we're interested in.

The Xbox was acting funny on Friday night before work and I thought we had the same problem as befoer and that dad would have to fix it. It was sparking and it seemed to generate no charge to the unit. I figured dad would have to toy with it again. I got up on Saturday and called Mom's and Chris told me the 360 was dead again. I flipped out. Jeremy and I went to Mom's and I found out that lazy Chris didn't plug in the AV cables and the 360 was fine. It just blinks red to alert you your cables aren't in. The original blinkes orange if the cables aren't in. I also plugged in the Xbox at home and it turned right on so hopefully both systems are good to go. I'm at the end of KOTOR and want to beat it. I've still been playing FF7 and I think I'm near the end of the first disc. I like the game and story is good. The random battles are getting old but the different enemies make it a bit varied.

I hung out at my house for a few hours. Showered, ate dinner, and played around on the computer. I got my stuff together and came back to Holly's on Saturday night. We made love, ate popcorn and watched some of the behind the scenes of the Star Wars. I've been in a mini Star Wars kick but have only read about 50 pages of the book from the library. Holly and I are going to watch all the original movies together. I tried to get the Star Wars Encyclopedia from the library but we couldn't take it out because it's considered a reference material. HA! We woke up Sunday morning early for hockey. We stopped at Walmart to buy earplugs and then went to BK for breakfast. Hockey was jammed full of people. I thought I played well and I skated hard every shift. One of my bearings broke and I put a different wheel on but I definitely need new wheels. The mini bearings make if difficult to find wheels that are well priced. I had a few goals at hockey (including one garbage goal in which the puck stopped right on the line and I pushed it in) and I had a bunch of assists. I felt strong. There were a lot of people there and we played 5 on 5. After the game we went to Aunt Mare's and I took a shower. We hung out and watched TV before leaving to go get lunch.

We went to Panera for lunch. I got the Italian sandwich and it's very very good. I found my ultimate sandwich. Much better than that jew chicken sandwich. We went to Best Buy to kill a few minutes and then headed to Jersey. We both got nervous in he cara nd thought we mght have missed the show a bit but I called Chris a few times (annoying him every time) and we found out we were right on track. We did well with directions and didn't get lost at all. We got there when the Hooters were playing and they sucked. We sat on the lawn and relaxed before going to our seats for Everclear. They were good and I liked their set. For the last song they got a whole bunch of girls on stage to dance while they played. It was annoying because all these chicks started pushing up to try to get on stage. It was still general admission at that point and we had to leave our seats to come right back to them. It was pretty asisine. Staind sucked and I fell asleep for a few mins while they played. STP came out and put on an good show. Scott fucked up a few times while singing but it's only the second tour date so they're probably still working out all the kinks. They played most of their hit songs. We both thought they were good. We walked back to the car afterwards (almost couldn't find it) and got on the highway (Holly spotted the sign at the last possible moment and were off with no hitches. I was tired driving home. I stopped on the shoulder and pissed and we headed home. We were both hungry and stopped at the rest stop for some Mcdonalds. The cunt working there was stupid and after I ordered they changed the menu to the breakfast menu (bastards!). Holly drove the rest of the way home and fell right asleep. We got home around 2:30 and went directly to bed.

No comments: