On Thursday morning after work, Jeremy and I made Holly a cake to celebrate her getting a job. He helped me stir the mix and then frost the cake and decorate it. I tried to write on the cake while the frosting was still wet so the writing didn't come out too well. I was getting tired at that point and wanted to go to sleep. Got my paycheck on Thursday night and noticed they shorted me out of five hours of straight time. I was going to speak to Jeff about it but everytime I went to do so, he was busy. I planned on waiting until he went into his office but he left early and I didn't get to resolve it with him. I went to worthless human resources in the morning and of course she couldn't do anything. I don't know why she works there. I explained to her how many hours were missing and she left it for Bill. He called me and said he took care of it and to see Dale when I went to work that night. I get to work and there's an e mail for Jack that says it was fixed and that they added two hours forty five minutes of straight time and forty five minutes of overtime. I'm still short two and a half hours!! The fucking center manager can't even do simple fucking tasks. On Thursday night that fucking lazy asshole fag from maintence was bringing down a skid of soda that was all fucked up and Tim asked me to get a trailer or somewhere for him to put it. I dont' know how these people advance in the companies if they can't use simple logic. Tell the fucking kid to break down the skid and restack it. If he doesn't, someone from the city will have to. I was the one who had to restack it. It really pissed me off and I have no respect for almost all management there. Friday night I was talking to AJ for a minute and we were watching the hostler back up into an open door and he slammed the trailer directly into the back of another trailer. Pretty cool. Didn't get out of there until 10 after 10.
Went home and woke Holly up and she gave Jeremy a bath before we left for my house. I was getting tired and tried to take a nap before we left but Jeremy kept coming in crying and screaming that he wanted to go Nonny's. We got there around 3 and mom wasn't home yet. I hooked up the game for Jeremy and hung out with him. Mom got home from shopping and I took a shower and went to bed. Holly woke me up at 7 and she wanted to go out. I didn't feel like going out and told her to come to my house. She cut a slit out of her eyebrow and had to go buy some makeup to cover it up and then she came to my house. We hung out downstairs for a little while. Jeremy was complaining that he didn't want to go to bed and wanted to sleep with us but after a few minutes of asking, he went to bed with mom and dad. We watched the two episodes of weeds that I downloaded and then looked for houses and apartments online. We found nice ones in Bushkill but Yahoo! maps gave us shity directions and we were fooled into believing that Bushkill was halfway between Allentown and Pocono Summit. It turned out to be wrong and we wasted our time doing it. We have a lot of work to do with getting a place and it's no doubt going to be stressful. Holly left my house at 2 or 3. I didn't do anything much after that. I started to get a bunch of games for the PSP and fell asleep playing FF7 at 4.
Tim decided to come back to hockey. Of course he didn't get along with his baseball coach and couldn't take any criticism the coach gave him. It was Tim's turn to drive. The marathon was going on and we couldn't get down 940. He went down 611 and then turned at the Tannserville Inn. We didn't know where to turn to get to Big Wheel and we ended up going in a complete circle and ended up back on 611. We got to hockey late and there was hardly anyone there. The teams only had 5 people each. It was Dave's last week which may kill the league because he brings his son and the other kid. I have a feeling attendance is going to dwindle like last year until there's almost no one there in the summer. I hope we can continue to play. Came home and watched the game. The refs are so fucking fixed. The rangers played decent but couldn't get any momentum going after the bullshit 4 minute major at the end of the game and going into overtime. Flyers fans will see how fixed it is in the next series. After the game I brought Jeremy over to Tim's to play with Dustin and Dacy. He played hockey for a little while with Dustin and then started to play with the Tee Ball. He really liked it and we'll have to pick him up one next time we got to the store. Tim gave Jeremy a Crosby stick he picked up when Dustin was a baby. It's really nice and I'm going to cut it down. Ate dinner and came home. I wanted to hang out with Holly but of course I fell asleep. She went to bed really late last night and didn't sleep before work so she'll probably come home from work and go straight to bed.
Didn't take Jeremy out at all last week because the weather was miserable. It's supposed to be better this week and hopefully I'll get to take him out at least once a day. It's still a bit chilly right now but I'll take him out in a few hours.
I got another chaffing rash on my dick last week but it seems to have started to heal.
Aunt Mare wants to move to NY again and went to look at an apartment in Staten Island on Saturday.
Thursday-9:02
Friday 10:10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment