Friday, May 23, 2008

We emailed our realtor the houses we were interested in but he never got back to us. I'm going to call him to see what the deal is. These people don't seem to want to do the business. The good realtors are the annoying ones that call you five times a day. I'm also going to give the other lady a call.

It's been a boring week. Holly and I went to the library on Monday with Jeremy. Besides that, I've been in the house all week. It's been cold and miserable and raining almost every day. I finally got paid for the hours I was missing. They gave me a separate paycheck with it. About time. I beat KOTR the other day. The boss battle was the weakest i've ever faced. You get him down to half power and then he runs away and he heals and you do the same thing five or six times. While battling him the whole time, you can pause the game and use a med pac and that's the way I won it. The ending wasn't great either. I was reading the spoilers online and I was pissed that I missed a few side quests. I thought I was hitting them up pretty frequently but by not bringing that chick back to her planet when I first met her, I missed all the side missions in my party. Oh well.

Three day weekend coming up. Can't wait. AJ is off again tonight. Dennis said we could start at 11:30 if we wanted. I probably will. I wanted to try to go mountain biking with Chris tomorrow. I have to buy the bike rack so we can take his car. Mom and Dad had their anniversary on Wednesday. I was planning on trying to go to dinner with them but I didn't. I still have to get them a present.


9:10
9:50
9:00

No comments: