Thursday, May 1, 2008
Holly got a job!
Decided to go food shopping after work on Wednesday. Got home from food shopping and found Holly and Jeremy were both still sleeping. I went outside and rode my bike for a little while. I took it around the community and through the woods for a bit. Got home and checked the star nut and found it was almost completely out of the fork. I banged it down with a hammer. I hope it doesn't keep giving me problems. I forgot to bring my shock pump home so I don't know what air pressure the shock is set at. They seem a bit tender and I was worried about bottoming out with them. I have to add more air to them. They're too squishy to get any momentum going. I started to play Final Fantasy 7. I'm only past the opening sequence. Seems decent enough. Couldn't get Flow to work. Holly woke up and started to get ready for work. SHe was wearing khakis and I told her to wear something more formal. I stressed her out telling her to change her outfits. I played KOTOR a bit and went to bed. Holly woke me up when she came home. SHE GOT THE JOB!!!! 29 DOLLARS AN HOUR!!! Allentown baby!! That's 20,000 more than Pocono Speech. I'm proud of her and hope she likes it when she eventually starts. All the years of waiting are finally almost up. We're almost out of here and in our own place for the first time. I'm counting down the hours. I hung out for a while and then helped Jeremy play his game. I was really tired and started to fall asleep while playing. I told him it was time to turn it off and he threw a fit. We both fell asleep and Holly woke me up and I went to work. Got around 40 minutes overtime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment