Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Weekend Continued, Mikey's Birthday

Went home and Chris suprised mom by staying out on the deck for about ten mintues before coming in. She was happy and she sounded like she was going to cry for a minute but either I was hearing things or she got past it. She pretty much figured out he was coming from clues that my dad left. Ate dinner and hung out. Watched some of the Red Wings game. Mom got me Grand Theft Auto 4 when she went shopping. I called Tim and made plans for him to come over at 10. I started playing Grand Theft and fell asleep while playing. Tim called to tell me he was taking Dustin to hockey and mom told him I was sleeping. I called Holly to ask her to take Jeremy. I slept from about 9:30 to 4 and then got up. I fucked around the computer for a little while before starting to play Grand Theft. I couldn't hear in the room with air conditioner going so I brought the Xbox downstairs and played. Mom woke up and watched me play a bit and kept gasping whenever I'd hit someone or lose control of the car and flip it. My turn to drive hockey. Ryan was at Christine's graduation. I didn't play very well at hockey. I scored one goal and had at least one assist. I had two breakaways that I fucked up on. I was going to do that move where you go wide right all the way and then put the puck in with only the left hand on the stick but i screwed up. I also tried to do a mini toe drag to top corner shot but missed. Came home and played GTA. Chris didn't end up going to dinner with us. Dad came home early. He got my mom a card that was supposed to be from her children. He liked it because it played the horse racing song. I wasn't looking forward to going to the buffet on Mother's Day. Thought it would be too crowded. Met Aunt Mare at Big Daddy's and then followed Mom to the casino. We got in line for the buffet and there was a TV that said estimated time 7:00. They were telling people to come back at that time but after waiting about 10 minuets to pay, we got right in. We didn't have a waitress at thetable and mom had to complain to the manager so we could get sodas. The food was good. I tried a spicy tuna roll and didn't like it. I ate a little of everything and would definitely like to go back again. Dad gets so excited seeing all the different foods they have. They didn't have any ice cream for desert which was the one thing that sucked a bit. Aunt Mare gave me a 100 dollars for my birthday. We went to gamble after that. Mom tried to give me 40 to gamble with but I only took twenty. I played video poker for a bit and then went to the slots. I lost the 20 plus 15 of my own cash. The machines weren't paying out at all so I got aggrevated and left. I came close to getting a mini jackpot. The line above the pay line had a direct match of all 3 3x mulpliers. I've never seen that before. If I would've pulled the lever a milli second later maybe I would've gotten it. Came home and was really tired and fell asleep. Slept for about 12 hours. Woke up and hung around most of the day. Holly and I took Jeremy to library. We rented "Into The Wild" and "Transformers" and "Bee Movie" for Jeremy. I also got the Dark Tower book one and the next book in the Star Wars. We came home and hung out the rest of the day.

Joe left early Monday night with a swollen face and didn't come in on Tuesday. Massimo got hit in a face with a strap in his trailer and broke one of his teeth. I went to Bill Wednesday morning to try to fix my hours but he didnt' do anything. I tried to speak to him about going on another shift but he didn't seem to pay it any attention. He did tell me there was a bid coming up so we'll see what happens in the next few weeks and get it all worked out.

My birthday was nice. I got home and Holly made me a very good western omelet. We hung out and looked at houses online. She had done some research the night before but I didn't like anything she came up with. They were all older homes and too much money. We found a few houses we liked in Kunkletown, one that's especially nice and we're going to go look at it hopefully at the end of the week. Jeremy woke up and I opened my presents. He picked out a Sid figure from Ice Age. Holly got me a package of undies and Dale got me a certificate for the Boat House near the house. They got me a card that sings that Jeremy picked out. I took a shower and went to bed. Holly suprised me with Chinese for dinner. The chicken fried rice sucked (no flavor) but the lo mein was good. We ate and then took Jeremy out for a while. We played Teeball and Football before coming in to watch Transformers. Jeremy watched most of it with us but he got bored at certain points and left the room.

No comments: