Friday, May 4, 2007

Been lazy the last few days. Haven't felt like running at all. Thursday morning Holly turned off the alarm and I didn't hear it but today it went off a few times and I just rolled over. Wish I would've went out to ride. Thursday I took Jeremy to the post office, the gas station, and for ice cream. Today we took him to Aharts, for ice cream, and to the post office again.

Bought my fork today. Supposedly it even shipped out already. Quick service!!! I got the MX Comp. The deal was too good to pass up. I wanted to get a Reba but they're too damn expensive.

Rangers lost tonight. SUCKS! Buffalo tied it up with eight seconds left and then they won in overtime. I haven't seen the highlights but from looking at the box score, the Rangers were definately outplayed. Another CLOSE CLOSE game in that series. We'll have to win it in seven.

No comments: