My job is trying to fuck me when i was off with the pneumonia. They gave me two writeups with it and if i have one more writeup it's a critical. So gay. All they have to do is take it off on the computer. I called human resources so hopefully at least one of them is off my record. If the car breaks down or anything and i have to call off, i'm fucked.
My birthday was yesterday and was nice. Mom and Dad gave me money. We had a nice steak dinner and a Carvel Cake. Then I came to Holly's and we exchanged presents. She got my the beer league DVD and a big Icons Hulk. Cindy and Dale gave me money also. Chris and Aunt Mare should be giving me money too. It'll go towards the road bike and disc brakes. We watched Beer League last night. Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We bought Aunt Mare a camera and printer for Mother's Day. I'm trying to buy Oblivion on ebay. I lost one at the last second last night. It's near impossible to win them on dialup unless no one bids on them. The going price seems to be around 37 used w/ shipping. I'm not going to pay more than that.
Went biking at Lackawanna State Park for the first time yesterday. It was nice there and I was impressed by the trails. While they weren't as good as Merli, they were definately nice singletrack. I'm going to order Disc Brakes online today. There were a few close calls yesterday and a few times I got off the bike and walked it when I would've been ok if I had back brakes. I hope the bent rim business doesn't effect the discs. I'd rather just get new rims for X Mas and get some lighter and tougher ones. Did about 13 miles yesterday and Anthony and I did 8 at Tobyhanna on Monday. I'll be happy if I can get out there and bike twice a week. I may try to go to Prompton next week but I want to make sure the bike is in order before I go. No more going without the back brakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment