Monday, May 21, 2007

Holly had to start school again today :( She has to go three hours a day for three weeks. This is the pre session and she only has one class. After these three weeks, she'll have to do clinic and I think one or two classes. This time there were no books to buy. Nice change. When she goes for the main summer session, she'll be gone a lot more hours. And she'll have shitty clinic to do.
Only ran once last week. 2 miles. Want to try to do it at least twice a week. Biked twice, once on the mountain and once on the road bike. Went up Country place, down natures, and then around the country place loop to the E park. Was going to go to the beginning of the community and ride back but it start raining. I got stuck in a downpour. Was peddling hard the whole way because when I got home I was naseous. Didn't take the mountain bike anywhere this weekend because I didn't have my bike. I left Holly my van and then I heard it was going to rain so I didn't even bother. Was supposed to go Mt. Biking this morning but I woke up too late. Want to go to Big Pocono tomorrow morning hopefully before jeremy wakes up. I took my bike around the community for a little while. Went through the woods down a steep rocky section and almost did an endo but instead flew off the bike and slammed my crotch/leg on the top tube. Luckily I didn't get my balls or I would've been hurt bad. I got my leg/ass/crotch area.

Barbara and Ralph came up to visit. I met my mom in Mt Pocono and she took Jeremy to Aunt Mare's on Saturday and I took the Jeep home. Holly went out with Jess. Hung out on Saturday. Watched the Ottawa game. BUFFALO IS OUT! I think Ottawa is going to be the cup champion. Red Wings lost a close one yesterday. They outplayed the Ducks but the Ducks got the powerplay with two minutes left and scored off a deflection off the defenders stick. Selanne scored in OT because of a mistake by a Wing's Defenseman.

Got some shots on goal yesterday but didn't score or even get an assist. Things are starting to get crazy over there with the new kids that joined up. A bunch of them hate RJ and Tim. Tim yelled at one of the kids and then blatantly crosschecked him. RJ and the kid with the penguins jersey almost got into a fight. The fat kid hit Ryan, elbowed Tim, and hit RJ at least once. The fat kid is a pain in the ass and always hits people and shouldn't come back. She had pizza and soda for us. Tim said he isn't coming back for the four week June session. Really really hope that there will be enough to play that session. Cunt Bonnie wants money by June 1st. Why not just wait until June 3rd, the Sunday??

Got hooked on Battlefield 2142 this weekend. Amazing online game; best ever. There are over 400 servers going at the same time. 64 Max people playing at the same time. That's crazy dedication from players. I was playing so shitty that I got Chris the Purple Heart Ribbon (for dying in combat) but then wound up getting the Health Ribbon. Beat Super Paper Mario on Wednesday. Too easy of a game but pretty fun. I'm going to give Elebits another go to see if I get sick from it. Playing the fishing game a little at a time. Got a 1st place on the Trout Length. Started playing Metal Gear 2 again after taking a week or two from it. I finished finding all the C4, got the M9, and then just beat fat man. I should've read the book because I can go up to guys and break their necks. Would've made the game a lot easier in certain parts. Now I know.

Hadn't read any comics in a few weeks so I caught up on the new ones. Nothing too great. The Hulk issues felt more like Tie ins. Read the first few issues of JSA and I don't know what to think of it It's critically acclaimed but I don't know the characters well enough. Going to finish reading Cerebus and give the complete run a go. I'm going to skip all the bible issues (Latter Days) . Want to read his commentary too.

No comments: