Just watched Ottawa win in overtime against Buffalo. Buffalo tied it up with five seconds left in the game. Chris actually called that Ottawa would score. There was a stoppage in play.
"They're going to score."
"Right off the faceoff?"
"No. They're going to keep it in the zone for fifteen to twenty seconds and score"
They scored right off the faceoff. But it was pretty close. I have one more order to make and then i'm going to try to get some new orders going and I may list some new stuff on ebay. Have to list my magic cards which i never did. Received the Marzocchi fork in the mail. It's very nice stylewise but doesn't seem like there is much adjustability. I guess it's an air fork. Would be nice if Marzocchi included a free air pump with it. I'm going to look at the book that came with it to see how it works.
Pretty standard week. Took Jeremy outside a few days. We're trying to get him to potty train. Holly is off for the week so maybe we'll have some luck. He pooped one turd on the potty the other night. We have to try to bribe him and that doesn't even work too well. Holly and I played tennis on Tuesday or Thursday. She wore this short skirt and looked super hot! Dad and I went fishing on Wednesday. It was a beautiful day but we had no luck at all. He bought meal worms, wax worms and trout worms plus minnows from ebay. I fished trout worms and lures all day. Neither of us caught anything and he only had one bite. The boat ran great after he flushed out the pump. We had a little scare when he got it in the water and on the dock. He tried to start it two or three times with no luck. He put the jumper on it and no luck. Then he realized it was in gear. It was a good day. I got a small line of sunburn on my back (where i couldn't reach to put the lotion) and on my ears and face a bit.
My birthday and mother's day is tomorrow. Dad bought me Rappala fishing. I wanted it when it came out but it only got a 3 on ign. He got it used. He likes it and plays it which makes me happy. I like it and will play it too. Those tiger fish are difficult to catch. Caught a 26 lb muskie on there today. Going to start a tourney mode soon. Probably play some Gears online while i make my other order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment