Did 9 miles at Big Pocono State State Park on Tuesday morning. I followed the singletrack to the right all the way to the end. Ended up at some Electric Supply in a community. I flipped over the handlebars on the most innocent stretch of trail. Just a few rocks in between a tree. Level ground too. When I got home I was taking my socks off and saw that there was a tick in my sock. Thank goodness I saw it and took off my sock. It hadn't bit me; hopefully because of the bug spray I used. Next time I have to use more bug spray though.
I ordered my disc brakes and they should be arriving on Friday. Hopefully I can put them on my bike on Saturday and have them ready for Sunday. Then get the new fork on next week (or this weekend with dad) and the bike will be great to go. It'll feel like a brand new bike! Chris is supposed to go with me on Sunday but I doubt it'll happen. He always pusses out. Probably go to Merli. It's memorial day weekend and the traffic might be a bitch so we'll see if we go.
Got Oblivion in the mail and played it for four hours. It's really addictive and definately a lot better than Morrowind. They put right in the action and you can actually kill things! In Morrowind, it's all randomized if you hit something and it gets really annoying when it takes over an hour to kill three rats in a broads house. I'm in some kind of tower in Oblivion and the graphics are awesome. Just have to see if I can join a guild. Probably fighters but maybe Mages. Or both.
Three day weekend!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment