Thursday, May 3, 2007

Got to watch the tail end of the Detroit game. They scored in Overtime to win it. I want them to win the series. It's a close series and I thought San Jose would easily take it. Want the Cannucks, Senators, and Rangers. Cannucks ain't going to and Senators and Rangers will. Wish I could get off on Friday to watch the Rangers game. At least I'll be able to on Sunday.

Holly and I went for a quick bike ride (1.75) before I had to go work yesterday. It was nice. She got home early from school. I have to get tennis balls so we can play tennis.

Took the road bike for its first real ride today. Went around the Country Place loop and Natures loop (about five miles). They did all that fucking road work in the community and the roads are fucked in a lot of spots. Bad to drive on, worse to ride on. The bike handles nicely, is pretty quick too. I feel comfortable on it. The bike shifts OK and I think I may play with the derailleurs. The seat is killer and my ass is all sore today. Have to get either a gel cover or new seat. Plus a speedometer.

Ran 2.5 tonight and then did 3 on the bike. Felt better running than the other night. My legs are still sore though. Was meaning to get up at 7 or 8 tomorrow to go riding but probably won't happen. I don't want to have to wait until Anthony calls because it'll be late by the time he does (10/1030) and I don't' want to leave Jeremy here alone. I'm going to take him out to play tomorrow. Maybe out in the yard, instead of going to the playground.

Want to go to Merli or Prompton this weekend. We'll see what Chris says. I'd like someone to go with me. Definately going to try Lackawanna State Park, Prompton, Francis Slocum, and Hubbard Mt. this year. Got directions to a few of them tonight.

Been looking at the MX Comp 100/120 ETA fork on Jensen for 269. Think i may get it for my birthday. It's a good deal on it and I can use it this year on the Trek and then next year all I have to do is buy a Full Suspension Frame and it should be good to go. The resale value on forks is more than i thought they'd be. There's one on there for 175 right now used. That's good resale value.

No comments: