Feel like playing Gears online but I'm downloading some comics. I'll have to wait until tomorrow. I called human resources and the cunt transferred me to the operations manager who proceeded to do nothing for me. I thought human resources was supposed to take care of things for the workers. Supposedly they're keeping the write ups but I'm going to call human resources again.
Did 7 miles today at Delaware State Forest. It was in the 90's and it really drained me. I went down the hiking trail at the top of the hill for the first time. Rode it until it splits off three different ways, none of which are good to ride on. Pretty cool, except for all the low hanging trees and tall weeds. I biked the fire roads for a few miles and then attempted to do some more of the normal trail but was too drained and decided to go back. There's a lot of trails there but I don't have a map. Just the other day I discovered different trails (small singletrack) and fire roads I've never been on and where people were hunting. Places that I've been before (fire roads to where houses are) I can't recall how to get to. I'd like to take the trail to Hickory Run State Forest but it seems less like a trail and more like a stream.
Holly and I took Jeremy to the playground for a while. She noticed that a big tick was on my leg. She scraped it off with a rock. The fucking thing bit me but didn't burrow into my skin. Put peroxide on it when we got home. Jeremy played outside and then I took a nap and went to work.
Caught a largemouth yesterday! It was a small fucker. I got at least 6 bites out there. The same fish took the line two casts in a row but I couldn't hook it. There was at least once or twice I thought I hooked one (a nice size bite so probably a nice fish) but it wasn't hooked good or came off when i started reeling. I'm going to go back on Thursday with the jointed Rappala or a different lure with dual hooks. The storm minnows have good tail movement but with the one upturned hook, it's harder to hook the fish.
Bought Oblivion off ebay last night. Bid on at least six auctions and then decided to buy it new for 35 plus 8 shipping. Not a bad deal. The cheapest offers for new on there were 40 plus 8 shipping. The used ones were going between 37/38 used with shipping so I got a deal. Was going to order my disc brakes last night when I came across a thread in the forum about 20% off at wheel world. The code wasn't valid anymore but I e mailed them and asked them about it. Will call tomorrow so I can get these discs on the bike. The reba should be here tomorrow!! Still have to send out the marzocchi. Was too much with USPS so I'm going to send it UPS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment