Official weight after hockey and breakfast: 194.1 . Not bad. Less than I liked but better than the intial scare I had on the scale on Saturday night (197.5). The Xbox officially broke on Saturday night. Got the red rings of death. And NIN didn't come out with a new album. It was an album that Trent produced.
Played better at hockey yesterday morning. We had ten guys to a side. Tim, Mike, Ryan, Mark, and I were a line. I had three goals and I don't know about any assists. It seemed like I was passing it a lot but there weren't such great passes sometimes. My stickhandling was better than the week before but not great. I missed a few easy breakaway type goals. I'm going to buy new wheels this week (the last of my X mas money) because I'm still falling down quite a bit. We played five guys on a line again and it worked out well. If Big Wheel was just a little bigger it would be even better. I played Sunday Night but there were only four guys to a side. The guys were telling me the week before they had 2 lines each (but of course there was no goalie so that probably prevented them from coming back again). I might go back in two weeks but I dont' know. Chris Abuiso was telling me he played ice hockey on Saturday Night in Allentown so I may try to go on the weeks I don't go on dates with Holly. I was supposed to go food shopping after hockey but it was snowing so I came straight home.
Just got my weight vest. Haven't opened it yet. I wore my Nike T-Shirt to jog this morning and i really like it. I'm going to go pick up another one or two when I get down to Kohls again. I want to get a long sleeved T because when I went today my arms were sweaty from the fleece but the rest of my body didn't feel sweaty. I didn't try out the new sneakers because it was snowing and I don't want to get them wet. The weather is forecasting a nasty week and I'm hoping they're wrong. I beat Ratched and Clank: Size Matters and I just started playing MGS. I'm currently downloading Syphon Filter and I want to catch upon some comic storylines soon.(downloaded the Spiderman one but didn't bring it here to read this week.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment