
A nail bitter of a game. Tynes pulled out a 47 yard field goal in OT to win it. He missed two field goals in a row before that, most notably a 37 yarder that would've won the game with 3 seconds left. Going to the Superbowl, going to the superbowl!!! It's awesome that the year I start watching football the Giants are in the Superbowl. I want to get a hat or shirt that says conference champs but I'm going to wait until after the Superbowl because if they win it, I'll just get the Superbowl Champions hat.
The weekend was decent but short. Friday night after work I finished watching Jarhead. Ok movie, nothing to go crazy over. Played some Metal Gear and then went to sleep. Saturday went to my house and hung out the whole day. Attempted to watch the Ranger's game but the satellite only had some gay NHL Center Ice Viewer that had the screen divided into nine sections, each playing a game. So esentially we only had 1/9 of a 19" screen. Chris and I got binoculars and magnifying glasses but it didn't really help. Played Zack and Wiki and have to say I really, really like it. It's a fun, interesting, thought provoking game. I'm looking forward to playing it again. I was going to try to stay up all night to get my body used to my new shift but I couldn't do it. I crashed at 4:30 and then got up at 8 for hockey. Hockey went well and I'm feeling more and more comfortable every time. My wrist shot/snap shot is still shit and I'm still off balance some but it's getting better. We're having some cold cold days so hopefully i'll be able to practice ice hockey somewhere in this community. I'm going to buy new wheels today which will also help me with balance. Just have to figure out how to do it with the mini bearings and spacers and everything like that. There are alos about twenty wheel choices and I don't know which ones to get. I'll get two different wheel combos and see which ones work best.
Came home from hockey and watched the Ranger game. The team is doing really shitty. Drury hasn't done anything at all this year. It's very frustrating. I downloaded a Masters of Hardcore CD and the Spiderman Man "One More Day" storyline and read/listened to that before the Giant's game. I also downloaded Thor 1-5 and Messiah Complex, which I'm going to start reading momentarily. Also Hulk 1 but haven't gotten to that yet. I like the x Books and may start reading those consistantly. That's about it. Going to read and play on here for a bit and then go take a nap to get ready for tonight.
Went jogging this morning and went past the usual stop sign to the next stop sign and then on the way back went to the clubhouse and back. Added probably 1/4 to 1/3 to the mileage. I'm going to go out there and recalculate a new, longer route. When I came in I had icicles in my sideburns.
I've been toying with the idea of the Pocono Marathon and I decided that I'm going to do it. I have 100 days to train. It costs 75 bucks but it goes to charity and you get a T-shirt and spagetti dinner and medal to finish. Lets see how the progress goes the next few weeks. I'm going to have to start upping the mileage and we'll see what hapens there. I did feel pretty strong this morning on the way back. Working through the pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment