Just weighed myself; a real letdown. Thought I'd lose at least four pounds this week but it looks like I only lost two to three pounds. I'm going to get my official tally tomorrow after hockey and AFTER breakfast. Probably the same results. I'm going to add the biking to the mix this week and hopefully start training with my weight belt so it may help. I'm not looking to drop to 160 or anything. Just looking to lose the love handles and get to a lean, athletically strong 175-185.
Holly's dad took the radiator out of the old Dynasty and put it in the new one yesterday/today. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to help the heat situation. I hope the new thermostat works because I miss listening to satellite radio. Plus switching the cars every week will be best to preserve them.
We went to the Rob Zombie concert last night. We got there right as the opener was closing their set. I was impressed with the venue and liked it. We got there too late to get a good seat so we went to the very top balcony. I had Holly on my shoulders for a few songs but she didn't like being up there. I just wanted her to enjoy herself. Zombie was good but the concert seemed short, probably because we didn't see the opener. I didn't like how his set list was situated. The encore was two songs that nobody seemed to know. All in all the concert was decent though. Some piece of shit grabbed Holly's ass on the way out and I was one second away from getting into a fight with him. I was just so close to elbowing the fucker in the face. He had friends with him but I didn't really care if I got beat up. I just didn't want to get arrested. I really don't know what to do in that kind of situation. If I don't break his fucking face open I feel like a weak piece of shit but then if I do, I get arrested and have to deal with all that shit.
Holly and I went to return the hooded sweatshirt, long sleeved T, and sweater. At Kohl's she ended up getting a pair of pants and sweater, I got a Nike T, Rebok Thermal, and a pair of Asics running sneakers, and Jeremy got Horton Hatches an Egg Dr. Seuss book. We went to Old Navy to return the sweater and then to Best Buy. I just wanted to look around in there and I ran into Brian. It was awkward and we spoke for about five mins before he left. Then we went to Burger King for dinner and K Mart for Pull Ups and socks. Jeremy was really bad in Kmart and he threw a fit in Kohl's over a Thomas toy. Went back to Holly's and hung out for a little while, watching a few seconds of the Pacs game and Jeopardy and then came here. Chris went to the Ranger game tonight with Tim and he got to meet some players. I was bitching about it because I was jealous.
I missed the news of a new NIN album and have to download it. I hadn't heard anything about it until Chris told me.
The 360 may be dying. It was freezing for Chris so I guess the three rings of death aren't very far away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment