Thursday, April 24, 2008
4/24/08
Beat Super Metroid yesterday. I thought I was going to have a high score for unlockables but it only turned out to be 76%. I was disappointed; thought it was going to be in the high 80's or low 90's. It seemed like I found powerup after powerup. I'm going to look up the locations of all of them. Hopefully there's a youtube video. I beat the game in something like 9 hours. I started Grand Theft Auto: Libery City Stories but haven't put more than 20 minutes into it. I'm going to attempt to play it and see if I get bored of it. I went for another bike ride yesterday. Did a few miles but at a faster pace. The bike handles great and I'm looking forward to getting on it as much as possible. The derailleur has to be adjusted because it isn't shifting crisply. I really want to get on the mountain bike this weekend or next week. I still have to get the two bolts for it. The road bike gives me that nice feeling of speed and handling but the mountain bike gives me the feeling of accomplishment. After my bike ride I came home and took a quick bath and basically went straight to sleep. Holly had to get her cavities filled and then she went to pick up her cap and gown and to get me some boxer briefs. My balls were hanging too low the other day, especially when riding the bike. The undies are more comfortable than I thought they would be. Holly woke me up at 6 on Wednesday and we went to Mcdonalds. Jeremy acted OK. It took him forever to eat his four chicken nuggets. We let him play for a little while afterwards but we were both tired of being there and left shortly after. Holly's dad went to get our gate cards updated and the update didn't take the right way so we couldn't get into the gate on the way home. I had to go inside to tell the woman and she only gave me access until the end of the month. We got home and told him and he was steaming. I messed around online when we got home and played some KOTOR. I finished almost all the missions on the Wookie world and will be going to a new world next time I play the game. I'm not really in the mood for the game as of right now though. I might just put on Riddick because I can go for an action/shooting game. Got about half an hour of overtime at work yesterday and twenty minutes today. After work I went to Walmart to get strawberries for Holly. I decided to get my fishing license while I was there. Ran into Carol and spoke to her for a minute. Got the new style fishing license. I was debating whether or not to go today. The lake looked choppy when I drove past.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment