First Soda
Holly woke me up at 3 and we went on our way. She spent the day getting her resume together and watching Jeremy. I woke up with a sore throat which only got worse as the day went on. We went to the mall first. Dale gave Jeremy 10 dollars for Easter so we took him to pick out a toy. He picked out a pirate gun and sword combo. They're both very annoying. Then we went to the dollar store where Holly picked up therapy tools. We ate in the food court after that. I got a combo of General Tso's Chicken and Lo Mein. The food was Ok, not the best Chinese I've had. Jeremy had fries from Nathans and they were excellent. It took us forty five minutes of threats to get him to eat them all. I drank soda for the first time in at least 8 weeks. I'm starting to put on a few pounds but I'm too lazy to start working out. I may aim for a jogging schedule in the next week or so though. I have to get disgusted and motivated enough at the same time. Exchanged Scooby Doo and bought KOTOR again. Homie was in the game store but I avoided talkign to him. I only saw him at the last second. We headed towards Walmart. Jeremy started acting up in the store. Jimmy was in the store but I avoided him and went home. Scooby Doo worked right away but KOTOR didn't. It took a few tries to get the saved game to work. I'm giong to try the new save game on the old disc and see if it works. I took a quick nap before work. Holly made my lunch for me.
It was dusty again in work. Not as bad as the night before. People started cutting the labels off the bags of stuff they put down. I took down the address and I'm going to look into it. Everyone was wearing masks while at work. The night went fairly quick, even though it was cold and my throat was bothering me. I was supposed to go to the post office after work but I forgot the packages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment