Holly woke me up at around 6:00 and we tried to make plans where we wanted to eat. She suggested Sara Street Grill. I looked up the menu online and found out that they have some pretty funky selections so we ended up going to Friendly's. She looked stunning when I met her. We had a nice dinner together and just sat together and talked. I got the steak and chicken combo but found the steak was much too greasy this time. I should've gotten the cod. We started to head towards Mt. Pocono but decided to go to Target to walk around. She looked around but didn't buy anything. I was really horny because of the hotness so we went to the K-Mart parking lot to take care of business. I fingered her while she sucked me off. It was very nice. We cleaned up and started to make our way over to Walmart when a car came toward us and almost crashed into our side. This spic cunt opened her door and started pointing to her cellphone and her hand and was saying "Donde". There was a guy in the car with her but he didn't even make eye contact with us. We didn't know what the fuck she was talking about. She followed us out of the parking lot but went back into K-mart. I assume she was either a drug dealer or was waiting for a dealer. We did our food shopping and parted ways for the night. I came home and played on the computer for a little while. I got Chris 311 and got Holly an album and downloaded Vice City Stories for myself. I decided that I'm not going to get Warcraft and just focus on free online MMORPGs instead of paying for one. Plus with all the console games it's a waste of money. Shaiya seems to have a decent amount of people in the game and it's on par with Warcraft so i'll just play that if I want to play one. I started playing Metroid and wound up playing for hours. I was stuck and trying to figure out where to go and just couldn't put it down. I ended up going to bed at 5:30 and waking up at 8:00. I have to take a quick nap later. I'm planning on watching the Red Wings game at 3.
Ryan drove to hockey. Tye didn't show up so we only had one goalie and didn't know what to do. The tatoo kid used to play so he suited up for us. It seemed to take him an extremely long time to suit up so by the time we started it was after 10:00. Tim and I dressed in white. I played defense. My first shift I was covering the annoying kid as he drove to the net. I stick checked his stick to kill his chance to receive a pass and he immediately started cursing and getting crazy about it. Bobby came out and started playing him hard and the kid got pissed off and started going at it with Bobby. He skated and rammed Bobby after the play and Bobby ended up pushing him over the goalie. They started cursing at each other and had to be restrained. Towards the end of the game the kid got pissed off at Bill and tackled him football style after a play. We ended up playing decent together with a lot of passing. I thought I played fairly well defenseively and scored one goal. I had a few shots on goal as well but messed up some of my passes. It was a close game and really fun but it was way too short. As we were walking out Dave and the annoying kid were yelling at each other. Dave usually calls him a crackhead and I guess he said that to him and they got into it. The kid was cursing at him as he was walking out the door. I could see the kid being amped up something because of the way he was acting today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment