I beat God of War on Monday. I was considering playing the bonus content but got bored with it pretty quick. I've been eating like a complete pig lately but I don't care. I'm tired of eating bland foods like some pussy weight watching cunt. I want to start riding my mountain bike and I think I'm going to try to get my mountain bike in riding shape. I have to buy at least two screws and a new tube. I'll have dad help me get the disc brakes 100%. I was really in the mood to go fishing this morning and was going to stop for my license on the way home but I didn't have the fishing pole so it was kind of pointless. I was thinking of going to my parent's to get the pole and driving back but it was too much driving with the car, especially after work. I've also been in the mood to play the guitar and I may bring my acoustic to Holly's again. See how I feel after the weekend. I want to rip on the electric but we'll see if I do it this weekend or not. I never really got the urge to get on the electric and strum, I'd rather do it on the acoustic.
Holly followed her dad to Merle's. The car actually made it without breaking down, which suprised me. I didn't want her to get stuck on the highway, with him expecting her to push the car like last time. Jeremy got to run around at Merle's for a while and Dale took them both out for pizza on the way home. She woke me up at 6:15, later then I wanted to get up. I got up and boiled chicken and Holly cut the veggies for the shiska bobs. We put them on the sticks, cooked them and ate. We all went to the welcome center around 8:15. I missed the first half of the game. On the way to the welcome center I heard on Farell that the Devils tied up the game. Got into the welcome center and just missed the Rangers score. The Devils scored soon thereafter and it was a back and forth game. I didn't think the Rangers were playing well enough to win at the end, with the mementum the Devils showed but they scored with three minutes left and the Devils never really had another chance during the game. The next Ranger game is on Friday night. I'd like to go home and watch it but doubt I'll be able to. Jeremy was coloring and playing with a 550 piece cat puzzle while Holly attempted to do work. There were two old men playing pool that left shortly after we got there and two people that were sitting at the table reading. Jeremy was talking loudly and we had to keep telling him to shush. He brought home this 60 page Scooby book that's made for a 10 year old. I read him the first two chapters and will try to read him two or so every day.
I got another half an hour of overtime this morning. Came home and Jeremy was sleeping in the bed with Scoob Doo playing. I'm going to take a bath and see if he wants to go outside when he wakes up. I'll see if he lets me go to the basketball hoop so I can shoot around for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment