Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Morning

Went to bed early when I got home Wednesday morning. I was planning on taking Jeremy out to play but he didn't seem to be into the idea much. I also wanted to spend time with Holly when she got home. She ended up with seven new cavities. My insurance is complete shit and didn't even pay for the x ray. We had to pay 400 in all. Sucks. Wish there was something that would strengthen her teeth. I got up at 5:30 when she got home. She made a casserole from a recipe that was in the Sunday paper. It came out very good. She also made egg salad later in the night. I went to go play my xbox after dinner and found it's broken. The power source doesn't seem to be working and the wire is making a sparking sound where it connects to the system. I read a fix online about soldering and hopefully dad can do it this weekend. If I have to order the part, it's pretty inexpensive. Jeremy's Scooby game is stuck in the system. It seems like God doesn't want me to finish KOTOR. I hope we can get the system working so that the hard drive is preserved and I can finish the game. Work was easy tonight. Jack said we would be busy but we were almost done at 8:00. He offered me to go home early but I didn't take it and AJ had to. I think he was pissed off about it. Fuck him. I'm the full time guy. I'm not trying to rush out of there early. Plus I got an extra forty minutes of overtime. Going to take a bath and then take Jeremy outside for a while.

No comments: