Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Took a nap after watching the first period of the Red Wings game on Sunday. I got up and downloaded a few applications for the PSP but didn't play with any of them yet. I attempted to get Weeds and Final Fantasy 7 but they didn't finish in time. Came home and hung out with Holly and we ended up watching Alien vs. Predator 2. The quality was shitty and the movie itself was pretty bad. I struggled to stay awake the whole time and I don't even remember who makes it out in the end.

Got up at 7:30 on Monday because I had to move the van for Holly. I decided to stay up. I played Metroid for a little while. Jeremy was up with me but fell asleep watching me play the game. After he fell asleep I decided to take the bike out and go for a ride. I filled up the front tire but had trouble filling up the back. It didn't take air right away and I had to play with it. I thought I had a flat but I finally got it to fill up. Hopefully my mountain bike is the same with a slow leak. I rode around the community in a big loop and took Locust Ridge from the other entrance to our entrance. I didn't feel too fatigued while riding. I came home and took Jeremy outside. He rode his bike to the playground but the bugs were bothering him and he was getting distracted while riding the bike. I brought the soccer ball and we kicked it around for a bit. We only stayed at the playground for about 20 minutes before he wanted to come home. He didn't even slide down the slide. He did ride home and I had to push the bike home for him. Came home and hung out and played Metroid. Went to take a nap at 4:30. Holly woke me up when she came home but we wound up taking a nap together. Jeremy crawled into bed with us later. We woke up at 10 and soon thereafter I headed off to work. Got an hour overtime at work. Going to take Jeremy outside in a few minutes, after I'm done feeding him his peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Birthday:

Bike Seat
Odometer
Mp3 player
Camelback

No comments: