Work was OK on Monday and Tuesday. They sent us some part timers so I only wound up getting half an hour overtime on Monday and forty five minutes on Tuesday. We also have that new Russian guy that coems in. The new bid is in a few weeks and I hope I don't get moved to the hub. All the guys on the hub seem to want to stay away from the city so I should be good there. Just have to see if I can get on the 7:30 shift when I need to. I got home on Tuesday morning and took a shower and took Jeremy outside. He rode his bike to the playground. The bike is too small even though I thought it was adjustable up to age 4. We're going to give it away and I'm giong to bring his other bike here this weekend. He got excited because the nice house with the greek lettered garage is doing work and they had a backhoe in the backyard. We ran around the playground and threw some rocks in the water. We went down the slide a few times and were there for about forty five minutes. I showed him a ladybug that was on the slide and a spider that was in that small tunnel. It was a decent enough day but there was a bit of the chill in the air, especially with the wind so we headed home after about forty minutes. He didn't ride his bike and i had to carry it home. I offered for him to play out in the yard but he got bored of it after a few minutes. While I was sleeping Holly made him a grilled cheese and he ate almost the whole thing. I made myself one for lunch before we went out to play but he didn't want anything to do with it then. He started playing his Scooby Doo game at night. It's a pain because he can't really control it too well and Holly and I end up playing it.
Holly and Jeremy are both still sleeping. Holly has a dental appointment with the asshole today and I hope the fuckface doesn't scam us again. We have the insurance but I don't know if dental applies to our deductable. We'll see.
Found the star map pretty easily on the Wookie world. It seemed a lot longer finding it on the Water World. I'm completing all the side missions now. I'm trying to get the Mandalorians to fight me. I haven't really played God of War or Riddick. I'm going to call Xbox and see what they say about my system. I'm trying to get them to replace the games, especially NHL 08'. We'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment