Work was dragging dragging dragging on Friday night. At least in the beginning of the shift. The end of the shift seemed went more smoothly. I was anxious to get home and start the weekend. I got 20 mins overtime and probably ended up with 2 for the week. The freight levels haven't picked up and I assume they won't, with the economy. I have to go tell Human Resources to change my tax status so they're not taking so much out of my paychecks. It seems like I'm really getting hit. The big refund is nice but the extra few dollars a week will help when we're living out on our own.
Came home and took a bath and slept for two hours. We left at 1:45 and got there at around 2:30. I walked in to look for Tim and I didn't see him there. Holly got pissed off and we went into Harbor Freight to see if they have the Diamond Tile Blade that dad needed. Of course they didn't and I called Ryan and he said they were in there on the side. I didn't see them when we walked in. Jeremy had a really good time in there. Holly and I were both impressed with it. We're going to have his birthday there. Jeremy was taking huge bites of his pizza. He played some games (gun games mostly) and was pretty good in there. He was bratty when you'd try to help him do something. Tim (or Pat) brought a little thank you bag of toys for Jeremy when Dustin was opening his presents. It was a really good thought and worked out nicely. Dustin was happy with the presents we got him. We're going to have Jeremy's party there and invite the kids.
We left Chuck E Cheese's and went to the mall. Holly wanted to use her Charlotte Russe gift certificates. I tried to take Jeremy so she'd have time to shop but he started acting like a real brat. He wouldn't let me look around EBGames and he ran away from me big time. I was chasing him and people were giving me a look like I was trying to steal him. We left the mall and then went back in to get food. Holly stopped at Payless and got a pair of flats and a pair of Cars light up sandals for Jeremy. We had some Taco Bell and by that time we were both stressed out, with Jeremy acting up and bitching and we headed home.
Jeremy and I both fell asleep on the way home in the car. I headed for Mom's soon after getting to Holly's. I got in and immediately started watching the Bruins and Canadians game. The Bruins were down 2-0 and they came back to tie it. Canadians hit the post with 1 second left. After that I played around on the computer. Got some comics. Downloaded the Eve MMO trial. Was going to download that other free trial game but didn't. Played Call of Duty online for a while. I opened up Oblivion and decided to start playing again. I think I'm going to beat the shit out of that game and get the expansion for my birthday.
Drove to hockey this morning. I was excited about playing but played like complete shit. Oh well. I scored two goals and had one assist. I was playing so bad up that I dropped back. I really wasn't putting the effort there today. Tim didn't play too well at all either. That annoying kid went up on offense and scored three goals in one shift. He gets so lucky with his goals. A few of his gems today:
"I just wanted to see if I could score three goals in one shift."
"If I was playing offense the whole time we'd have like 20 goals"
He thinks very highly of himself. Ran into Ed in the beginning of the game and bent my glasses. They're not sitting right on my face. I really have to go schedule an appointment. Have to see who takes shitty Cigna.
Flyers and Capitals play at 2:00. Probably turn it on and watch for a while. The Rangers are on at 7:00 so I don't want to go too hardcore with the hockey. I want to play some Oblivion and Call of Duty as well.
For birthday:
Three pack of Sherwood Sticks
Oblivion Shivering Isles Expansion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment