Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wasted away my Monday. Woke up around 10:30 and hung around with Jeremy. The xbox didn't get fixed over the weekend so I didn't really have anything to play. I downloaded Chrono Trigger and put it onto the PSP. I put about two hours into it. It's not that bad but it seems too simple. I also downloaded Earthbound and Secret of Mana. I went to bed around 4 and woke up at 9:30. I woke up with a bad attitude and got into a fight with Holly basically about nothing. It was all my fault because I was fed up with living here. Just got aggravated. Monday and Tuesday I got half an hour of overtime. Sent dad some links to repair the xbox to see if he could do it or if I had to order the power supply. The supply is only 10.00 and 13.00 shipping (ripoff) but it's not bad overall. He called me to tell me he couldn't fix it and I told him it was shorting out when I plugged the power supply in. I called him back and he had it fixed. I don't know if it's going to take forever but hopefully it does. The guy who wrote one of the fix articles said his fix didn't work that long but dad seems to have employed a different strategy.

Went to bed right after my bath on Tuesday and woke up at 6:30. Jeremy took a nap while I was sleeping in there. I hung out with Holly and made some Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs. We just hung around watching TV and watched the 'Biggest Loser' finale. I started to play Earthbound while I was watching it. I like the humor and animation in the game but I don't like the fight menu. So I don't know if I'll continue with it. Holly has to follow her dad to Uncle Merle's. I hope his piece of shit van makes it down there without trouble. I don't know if the baby is going with her. I was thinking of barbecuing tonight but I want to see if she's in the mood to. I stopped on the way home to get coldcuts and was going to get chicken and terriyaki but they didn't have terriyaki and the chicken was expensive. The green peppers looked like shit as well. The Rangers play tonight and I'm going to go to the Welcome Center to watch the game.

No comments: