Friday, March 28, 2008

Bad Luck Days Go Away-

We had a lot of running around to do on Wednesday. I got out of work at least 20 minutes early and made my way home. Came home and played online for a few minutes. I checked the stocks and wasted time online. Took a bath and got to bed around 9:30. Got up at 12 and we made our way to the dealership. Noticed the highway was all backed up going west. They didn't sell any cars at the dealership; it's just a service and rental facility. A 45 minute wait to get the key made. Ridiculous. We get the key made and they tell us it still doesn't open the trunk. I threw my credit card at the cunt when she told me that, and got out of that scum place as quickly as possible. On the phone I specifically mentioned that I had a valet key and needed to get into my trunk but the cunt didn't listen. 115 dollars for a key. On the bill it specifically says "Does not open trunk; further inspection needed" so now we have to scan the document and I have to alter it in Photoshop. Disgusting. Holly wanted Panchero so we made our way there. We got Jeremy a BK Kid's Meal (SpongeBob Toys but he got Sandy the Squirrel) and went to Panchero. I got the burrito and was impressed by it this time. I wasn't impressed with it the first time. I wanted to go to the mall to price up games so we headed there. Morrowind GOTY-18.00, Kotor 2-20.00, Fable-10.00, no Ninja Gaiden:Black or Fable: The Lost Chapters which I wanted. I bought Riddick for 5.00. Jeremy was looking through the games and he found every cartoon/movie game that was there. I grudgingly bought him Scooby Doo for 10.00. We made our way towards Walmart on 611. We hit traffic from the mall to Tannersville. They had road work signs set up but they weren't doing any roadwork. I guess it was because of the time of day we were out. Noticed the Neon making a squeaking noise while stuck in traffic. It makes a squeal when you start it up. Holly said she thinks it's the timing belt. Jeremy started to get really annoying in the car about wanting to go home. We get to Walmart and do a quick shopping and don't even have to wait at checkout. We forget to Dale tobacco near K-Mart and have to drive all the way up to Choice. We get stuck behind a Neon doing 35-40 in the 55. He was swerving the whole time. Drunk at 6 at night. Get the tobacco and finally make our way home.

Try to put Jeremy in for a nap with me when we get home but he won't stay. He fell asleep in the car as we made our way home from Walmart. Jeremy wakes me at 9:45 and wants to try his game. Holly puts it in the system and it's unreadable. Thought I had to take it back in 7 days which really upsets me. We weren't planning on going down that way for a while. Holly made egg salad out of the Easter Eggs while I was sleeping. Go on my way to work and the car overheats and the gauge doesn't go down this time. I pull over by Pocono Lake and my car is making all kinds of loud noises. I open the hood and it's smoking. I call Holly and tell her and put water and antifreeze in it. Let the car sit for a little while. A cop stops on the other side of the road for me and I tell him I'm good and he leaves. Make my way home and stop on Locust Ridge in that dirt lot. Open the hood again and finally get the radiator cap off (couldn't before). Stop for a few minutes and make my way home. Get home and Dale comes out and looks at the car. Tells me he thinks it's the thermostat. Decide to take Holly's car to work. Only work about 5:30. I call Joe before I leave to ask him if he can get me a lift. Get there and find a green one near the entrance and take it and I don't have to use the white one Joe got me. Easy night at work. Get home and stay with Holly until she leaves. Get ready to waste time on the computer when Jeremy wakes and asks me to sleep with him. I go and fall asleep until 11:30. Dale fixes the car while I'm sleeping and took it out to get blood work, medicine and other things today. Waiting for him to get home so I can see how it's running.

Make phone calls when I wake up. Try to see if we can get the load deferred and they tell me no because it automatically goes by number of credits taken and not hours. I didn't want to start paying it in August and wanted to start saving first but we have to do what we have to do. We should just be getting into a groove in August with paying bills. Called the heart doctor and made an appointment for August. Nice of them to call us when they were supposed to. I guess it's really no big deal. Called a locksmith to see how much it costs to get the lock done and he told me to play with the lock with WD 40 and just try to work it. I hope it works and we can save some cash. Wait until Hot gets home and try it out. Called EB and they told me I have 30 days to return that Scooby Doo game.

I've been intrigued by World of Warcraft and really want to try it. I have no idea where I put my ten day demo disk (it's at my parent's house somewhere) and I'd just like to give the game a go around. I don't know if people spend hours at a time playing it because the missions are so long or what but I want to see why it's so addictive.

Last week I read the first 25 issues of Captain America. I'm going to finish the current run. I haven't gotten any comics in the last two weeks. There was a problem with Peer Guardian and I didn't want to mess with it without that running.

No comments: