Just another week at work. Seems like it was raining every night but I think it's only been the last two or three days. Finished the week out with around 5h15m of overtime. AJ is going away next week so we'll see how that leaves the city operation. If it's busy on the hub, Dennis may not even send anyone down to help us. I got my benefits card in the mail this week but I didn't get one for Holly or Jeremy. Hopefully because I had to submit the birth certificate and marriage license. I don't feel like calling and asking them about it. Was automatically enrolled in company's 401k plan. They put 3 percent of paycheck into the account and match it. I'm not thrilled about the prospect of saving up money that you can only touch when you're retirement age.
Holly and I ordered anniversary presents on Monday. I ordered Guitar Hero 3. Estimated Date of Arrival: Monday...would've liked to have it for the weekend but it didn't work out that way. Holly bought a pair of shoes, the Tori Spelling book and a pre order for 90210: Season 4. We bought Jeremy a Harvey the Breakdown Train toy for Easter on the same order. I wound up going food shopping Friday morning and when I pulled in Walmart seemed to have been jammed but I got in and out of there surprisingly fast. I got home and Dave was there to do his taxes and Cindy was there. Just the person I want to see after working OT and food shopping. She was bitching about "Donny" and I really couldn't take it. She just goes on and on and on and on. She said she's down to 116 pounds but I don't really see it.
Our anniversary is on Monday and I don't know if we're doing anything. I floated the idea of dinner with Holly on Monday but her mom has been a cunt to her lately so I don't know if we'll be able to do it.
We were supposed to go get keys made today but couldn't get in for an appointment. I thought it was a stop in type deal and didn't even really have to make an appointment but I guess they're pretty busy on Saturday because people are off from work. I had to call up Singh Auto and bitch about the key again. He tried to make me go down there while he took my car to get the key made but I eventually got him to say to send him the bill and he'd reimburse me. Thieves are selling the key for 100 fucking dollars; 50 for key, 45 for service. Such bullshit. I don't know what the chip does (actually going to look that up right now). She toyed with the idea of seeing the Easter Bunny and when Jeremy heard that he immediately wanted to do it. We went to the mall but he didn't want to take a picture with the bunny. I don't blame him. The bunny didn't look too friendly to me either. It was a chick in the costume. She went to the dollar store to pick up some odds and ends for the 'Thank You' present for work. Went to KayBee toys and bought 'Don't Break the Ice' for the present. Stopped at BK for fries for Jeremy and then went to Panera. The service sucked but I assume it's because it's a new restaurant and they're ironing out the kinks. We were waiting an unusually long time for our food and it turns out our sensor was broken.
Came home and going down the Country Place hill two kids were walking in the middle of the road. They basically stopped my car and told me there was a fire past bumble bee and to be careful. The one looked like he had a bloody nose and it was strange. Got home and started hearing the sirens. Mom and I went to look for it in the jeep but couldn't find it. Took a three and a half hour nap. Really windy here when I woke up. Finished up the taxes when I woke up. I thought Holly's tuition would give us a few hundred more dollars but it only added about 60 or 70 dollars onto our rebate. I'll take it but was looking forward to something more. Started downloading comics and God of War and LocoRoco for Psp. Tried to download Marvel card game but it stopped at 20 percent and no one is seeding it. Downloaded Beautiful Katamari and a few other things on XBOX live. I did some of them last week and it seems they downloaded but they're unplayable.
I'm really in the mood to watch a hockey game but there it seems as of late yahoo nhl hasn't been showing them. The Penguins play at 1230 tomorrow and the Rangers play at 3. I hope the dish upstairs works so I don't have to watch the game in the garage. Rangers have been playing FANTASTIC lately and are two points out of the 5th playoff spot.
My turn to drive to hockey tomorrow and it's supposed to snow. Hopefully it misses us or we get a slow snowfall that doesn't fuck up the roads.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment