Easy days at work on Thursday night and Friday night. I was supposed to go home and sleep and then take Holly's car to pick up Chris but instead I went to my parent's right after work on Friday. Brought my Guitar Hero and played for a bit before going to sleep. Chris woke me up at 4 and then I went to get him. He drove us home. Mom went food shopping and she picked up Smash Brothers for Chris for Easter. Mom made pizza for dinner and we hung out and watched some of the Ranger game. The dish went out at the end of the first period and didn't come on until the end of the third. They lost the game. Went home in the morning and slept for two hours and then went out to lunch with Holly and Jeremy. We went to Amadeo's. I got a white pizza with broccoli and tomato but they overcooked it. Afterward, Holly had to go shopping for her dad. I went home and took a shower and went to sleep. Woke up for dinner (dad made quesadillas) and hung out the rest of the night. The Ranger game was on Yahoo but they played like complete shit so I didn't watch it past the first period. I was playing Guitar Hero and hanging out. I played Smash Brothers for a little while (wasn't really in the mood for it) and then played Guitar Hero again. I'm a little stuck on Guns N Roses and the Slash Boss battle. I think I'm at the end of COD and am going to try to beat it today.
Went to bed at 5:15 and woke up at 8:30. Hockey was decent. Tim, Nick, and I were on a power line. There are some new guys on our team from Big Wheel North that were a bunch of dicks. Some of them were alright but there was one in a blue jersey (Bob)that was especially annoying. We put him on defense and he wanted to play offense so bad that he kept rushing up and left his position open. He started yelling one shift that "he doesn't fucking skate at all". He was talking about Tim and he and Tim started yelling at each other a few minutes later. At the end of the game Jay from the other team got hit by Jay (a new guy) and he retaliated by cross checking him in the neck. I thought a fight was going to break out. We played until 11:45 without getting kicked off but it was time to come off after that. Tim scored like crazy and it was usually a pass from me to Nick to Tim. I scored once, a shot that hit the cross bar and went down. I had a backhand in front of Tie that bounced off his pad that I picked up a rebound for and had an open shot in front and shot right into him. When I shot it he said "Get the Fuck out of Here!" which was Un-Tie like and funny. Came home and ate, took a shower and played Smash for a little while. Holly always asks me to take a nap before I come there and I usually don't because of the afternoon hockey games and being busy but I actually took a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment