Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Monday

Jeremy woke up and I fed him a yogurt while looking at trains on the computer. We hung around and played blocks and he watched me play Devil May Cry for a little while. I finally beat Devil May Cry 3 and was considering trying some of the game on Hard mode. They start you with your life total and powerup total from when you beat the game which gives you an advantage in the beginning of the game. I'm going to start up KOTOR again, which I really liked. Dale just asked me to take him to Dallas on Thursday. YAY. Fucking annoyance. Now I can't play hockey. If I have to go pick up Chris on Friday it's going to be another annoyance.

Hooked up God of War for PSP. Haven't played it yet. I got Guitar Hero 3 in the mail. It came in this super huge box. I'm tired of Puzzle Quest. The challenges aren't hard enough and it seems like too much repetition. Chris's friend's roomate scratched up his NHL 08 disk so the roomate had to buy him a new game and gave Chris the scratched one. Hopefully we can get it to work and we'll have the game for free.

Holly came home with Subway and we ate and then watched Spiderman 3.

Work was horrible and stressed me out something awful last night. I couldn't find any of the freight I was looking for, I dropped a few skids, had to load into impossible situations, and the old man seemed to have always been in the way. He puts stuff into trailers and doesn't scan it in and I go crazy looking for it. Got an hour and a half of overtime and had to go to the bank and post office after. Sent out my car payment and an ebay auction. Joined the powerball pool at work.

The stock market had a crazy day but it seems to have started in the pre market and I won't be able to play the day to day changes with this shift at work.

HOLLY GOT OFFERED A JOB AT POCONO SPEECH!! Defininetly shows she's doing an excellent job and her hard work is paying off. We don't know how they pay but it would be convenient and it would be good to fall back on if she can't find something better. We'll see how much she likes the Hospital environment compared to the therapy environment.

No comments: