Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday Morning-Visa IPO

Monday, I played Kotor for a few hours and then hung out with Jeremy. He took at nap with me.

Boring night at work on Monday. Was helping a driver put a flat piece of freight on the wall and bashed my finger in between the pallet and his forklift blades. Dented my finger in pretty good. I hope it heals. It's definitely going to leave a nasty scar. Jack has been asking about me starting the supervisor training so I finally went and spoke to Bill about it and he told me the wage was only in the mid forties. I took the application but am not going to put it in. Boring night at work on Tuesday night. Joe is starting to get sick again. He gave me two pairs of gloves, a Fed Ex Winter Hat and Fedex Cap.

Holly got sick during her first day at the hospital and stayed home on Tuesday. She had temperature and was achey on Monday and was nauseous on Tuesday. Today we're going to go take Jeremy to get Easter candy and probably get some food out.

I put in a limit order at 55 for Visa while at work but it didn't none of the pre market orders went through. The stock seemed to have opened at 60 when I got home and dropped to 55 and is now slowly going back to 60. I didn't watch it close enough because I took a bath or I would've bought at 55. Whether I get in today or not is no big deal. It seems to be moving with smaller volume so I think it'll drop before the day ends.

No comments: