The last few nights at work have been easy and we haven't been busy at all. The hub has been getting out at least an hour early and we got half an hour of overtime on Monday night and out 20 minutes early tonight. I gave Raul 20 dollars tonight so I'm covered for the next 21 powerball drawings. Joe told me he wouldn't take big amounts and i'm glad he did so I don't have to keep remembering to give him the money. I ordered a new set of uniforms from work. Three pants, three shorts, 6 t-shirts and two new jackets. I got them in large this time. I like the vest and don't know where my other vest is. I'll see if the large fits decently and I'll keep those to wear to work and maybe sell the others on ebay.
My finger is infected and I'm trying to heal it. Yesterday after work I noticed it was hot and I had to open the wound a bit and I put more peroxide on it. I've kept it covered at all times (except to air it when sleeping) but it probably got infected from the fucking bath water. Fucking house.
I bought SIRI yesterday at 2.99. I was watching it when I got home and I had the oppurtunity to buy a bit lower but I waited too long. I didn't have the update for the active trading or I might've gotten a better deal. I downloaded it last night. I think it'll be a good entry price point. I didn't put the whole amount in either so I can make another entry at a lower price point to average down if I have to. I was watching COIN and RAS and they both jumped hard recently. Moterolla just split it's cellphoen and other businesses and is making two stocks. I'm going to watch that. I'm also curious about the finacials
Holly's mom just shut my bath water off. I hate when she does that. Boils me bad.
I'm looking to get a few games for the original Xbox. Fable: The Lost Chapters, Morrowind:GOTY, Ninja Gaiden: Black and Chronicles of Riddick. I'd also like to get Rogue Squadron 2 for Gamecube. I may make Holly stop at the mall for me today so I can check out the prices of the games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment