Today is our 6 year anniversary!!!! Here's to 200 more years together!!! We should've gotten married on March 10th because we celebrate this anniversary more than our wedding anniversary.
When I came home from work on Monday, Lou's son Rob was here. His mom beat the shit out of him and he had nowhere else to go. I don't know if he walked here in the rain or something but I kept hearing him cough.
Dale decided to get a loan to buy a new car. I don't quite see the sense in this. He just bought that van and it's a fucking waste. The loan is for 3000 and he's most likely just going to buy another piece of shit. He says he' going to fix up the van and have two cars but why pay the car insurance?? Either fix up the van and sell it or don't buy a new car at all.
Holly and I stopped at the library before going to the mall on Saturday and rented Spiderman 3 and Team America. I got Team America for myself and don't know if I'll end up watching it but I want I really want to see Spiderman 3, even though Chris said it was shitty.
I played Call of Duty 4 before going to bed at 5 on Sunday. Woke up and thankfully there wasn't any snow!!! All my doors were frozen solid and the only one I could get open was the passenger side door. I had to push open the driver's side from inside the car and we couldn't even get the sliding door open until we got down to hockey.
Hockey turned out Ok. I played on a line with two guys from Big Wheel North and it didn't seem like the forward was passing it to me at all. My first two shifts were strong but as soon as I went to 5 on 5 it seemed to have thrown me off. I made some shitty moves and bad passes. I didn't even score. Wore Holly's socks and have a cut on my ankle now. Have to remember never to wear ankle socks while wearing skates. The guys from Big Wheel North told us it just opened again and that they just started pick up hockey for Thursday nights. He said there were enough people for 8 teams and six goalies showed up. I'm definately trying to go down there at least every other week. We'll see what Holly says about it and see how far of a drive it turns out to be. There are Roller Hockey leagues in Scranton but you have to be definitely commited to playing every week and I can't make that commitment, especially in the winter.
Came home, ate lunch, and took a shower. My official weight is 172/173. I'm where I want to be (even though Mom and Aunt Mare say I'm too skinny). Holly actually told me she likes it better when I weight less. I'm going to eat healthy for the most part but not watch it as much. No more soda but I'll eat certain foods if we go out now. The Penguins were on but I only watched the first period. Didn't want to watch too much hockey.
Rangers were on at 3 and it was a good game. They couldn't put it past the Bruins goalie but they had plenty of chances. Too many passes in the first period. There were open shots a few times and they decided to pass. They did hit the post twice, Avery on a beautiful move. Jagr broke in at least twice to get partial breakaways but never really pulled off a strong shot after the dekes. Ludquist came up huge, especially in the 3rd period with at least one Hasek like highlight reel play of the universe getting over to stop a spectacular move to a pass (2 on 1) and stopped the rebound while on the floor by kicking up his leg.
Hung around the rest of the day. Played COD 4. Made Holly's anniversary present. Mom made two small whole chickens for dinner and they came out excellent. Dad finally got the coal stove from next door and now Holly and I have a coal stove when we finally buy a house. I like coal the best and now we can have a nice toasty house all winter long!
Getting towards the end of CoD 4. The single player campagin has been both fantastic and amazing and extremely difficult and frustrating. I played online for about an hour on Sunday and it's the most amazing online game EVER!! I hadn't really given it much a chance or much thought but the leveling system keeps you busy and entertained for much much longer than Halo does. The features are beautiful and extends the play life of the game for many many many hours. I'm at level 19 (of 20) on Devil May Cry 3. Haven't tried level 19 at all but I assume it's going to be hard. I've been addicted to Puzzle Quest and I really like all the options. Build dungeons, capture enemies, learn their spells, ride mounts, capture cities for gold production, leveling system, weapons system. It's very very deep for such a simple concept.
I hadn't read the Wall Street Journal for a few weeks but am going to start reading it every day. Not cover to cover like I was, but at least reading the Money and Investing and Marketplace, and some of the main section stories. SMSI, my only holding has been a roller coaster the last few weeks. It had dropped from 8.4 to the high 6's, only to very slowly climb right to 8. Then it was downgraded by JP Morgan and went all the way down to 4.42. I kept moving my stop down lower because I really didn't want to sell the stock before earnings. My stop was actually 4.4 when it hit 4.42. Got lucky. They beat earnings and got updgraded from Northeast and are in the mid sixes now. If JP Morgandidn't play that shit the stock would be in the 10's at least. I'm going to continue holding because I feel with the upgrade and buying pressure the stock with start an upward trend to at least 9 dollars a share. At least I hope it does. I'm looking into buying another stock but don't know which. RAS alwasy seemed to always follow the same pattern but it's hitting yearly lows right now. SIRI is hitting lows again and just from seeing how it could shoot up, I'm considering it once again. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment