Dale hurt his leg doing a bathroom at Diane's yesterday so we're not going to get the car today. Maybe we'll be able to do it on a Friday and I can drive the Neon down there. I'd much rather and not risk getting stuck with my car, especially with all those hills. Chris called me and told me that I have to pick him up on Friday. I don't really want to and was hoping Aunt Mare would do it but I'd rather do it and save Dad the trip after getting home from work. Holly mentioned something about hanging out with Kerry and I hope she doesn't so I can take her car. The Rangers are playing Friday night and it works a bit to my advantage.
Stopped at Walmart after work on Tuesday to get an Xbox controller. Picked up some pretzels, soup, and a few other odds and ends while I was there. My old Xbox controller didn't work when I tried it for the first time in two months (probably from being stepped on) and I don't quite know where the other controller is. I originally brought it here when I brought the Xbox but I didn't have a connector for it and I remember it being in my van for a while. I have to see if it works and if I can find it. If so, I'm going to bring the new one back. While going to work on Wednesday Night I hit and killed a deer on Locust Ridge. I couldn't avoid it because I was going down and around one of the hills. I hit it dead perfect on and it didn't really do damage to the van, besides breaking the grill. I made sure it was dead by running over its neck. At least it happened before we went to Harry's.
At work on Monday night just before leaving, Gramhn dropped some boxes of Strawberry Glaze. They were all for the Walmart Bakery and in thin plastic bags. He was lucky the bags didn't break or we would've had a big mess. I went to make a turn earlier in the night and the whole bottom came out of a skid of vitamin supplements. On Tuesday, Renee was walking past me and there was a piece of plywood under my tires and I started up my forklift and spun the tires and sent him flying. Later in the day, Joe and I had to recoup half a trailers of 42" Samsung Tvs. They were in a non decker trailer and weren't secured at all. They were stacked 3 high. The one row didn't fall too bad but the other row was almost completely tipped over. We restacked the small row and miraciously Joe somehow got the other row up with a decking board. I didn't think it could be done. We secured them with two beams and table. Got to work on Wednesday and the Tvs were all knocked over. The beams didn't help at all. Joe and his brother wound up restacking them.
I started playing KOTOR again. Just have to work out some of the kinks. I repaired a Druid and didn't know how to control it. Put on God of War for a minute but was too tired to get into it. I hope to buy some shares of SIRI on the cheap in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment