Saturday, March 29, 2008
Thursday wasn't too bad at work. I misloaded a C&S bill. Got home and took the license plate off the Dynasty and switched out batteries. Friday night was damn cold. After talking about it all week, Joe got out early on Friday night. He left around 5:15. It was an easy night. Got out of there at 10:30. Finished the week out at nearly 40 hours. Came home, ate a bit, washed up and then we headed down to Dallas. We had to stop and get a cake on the way down. Holly's uncle wasn't very friendly. He left as soon as we got there. His house was a disaster. I'm glad his fat girlfriend wasn't there. Ashleigh was still getting over being sick and wasn't in that great of a mood. We went to McDonalds first. Jeremy got a Pirates watch. He didn't really eat much. We went to the Dollar Store after that. Got a bag of Jelly Beans and some stickers for Jeremy. We were debating on whether or not to have cake in the house but I didn't want to go back in there and I was getting tired. Fell asleep in the car on the way home. Left Holly's quickly after getting there. Got home and went to bed for an hour. Got up and ate (meatloaf, broc and cheese, baked potato). Hooked up Jeremy's game for him and played with him for a bit before falling asleep on the couch for two hours. Got up and been wasting time since. Messed around online and played Guitar Hero. Beat Slipknot and Cult of Personality. Now I'm up to the last round of songs and it's going to take forever to beat them. One is easy besides the first part of the solo. It comes so fast that you basically automatically fail. Rangers have the early 12:30 game so I'll get home, watch it, take a shower in between periods and take a quick nap after the game. Have to put Jeremy's Big Wheel together for him so I can take him outside if it's nice tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment