Monday, March 17, 2008

Jeremy and Monday Morning

Jeremy had a few accidents last week while sleeping and now he has to sleep with a pull up again. He was doing really well with it for a long time. I think we need to get a night light and maybe even put the potty in the room for him. He's just too tired to get out of bed and go to the bathroom and just goes in his underwear when he's sleeping. Last week Holly brought him home a water color painting set and he absolutely loved it. He was sitting at the table painting for two hours straight that night. He never does that. I brought the water colors with me to my Moms' this weekend but he only used them for ten minutes before going on to puzzles. He was good all weekend and didn't really even get cranky at night like he usually does. It's supposed to get to the mid forties today and I'm looking to bring him outside, if only for a walk, just to get him out of the house for a little while.

Aunt Mare came over the house for a few hours last night. She brought Jeremy a Big Wheel for Easter. I went to put it together and it was missing all the screws inside. Fucking K-Mart for you. I'll never trust them to buy furniture or anything I have to put together. I beat Call of Duty 4 last night!! The last mission was really short and suprisingly easy. I don't know why they made it a mission on its own. It's basically a continuation of the mission before it. I played the mini mission after the credits rolled but didn't beat it. I'm a bit stuck on Guitar Hero 3. Both the Smashing Pumpkins and Tenacious D songs are difficult. The Tenacious D is the easier of the two and I just have to practice working on a pattern in the song. I downloaded the Dropkick Murphy's track pack (free) but it doesn't have their two hits on it. I haven't tried to play their stuff yet. Came back to Holly's and watched the Newlywed game and briefly fell asleep on the couch. Holly and I made love after that and hung out in the room.

Holly woke up sick and nervous this morning. She was throwing up and had the diaherea. She braved through it again and I'm very very confident she's going to do well today.

No comments: