Hung out all day yesterday. Spent a lot of time playing Guitar Hero and COD online. Chris and I got to the last set of Co op songs but they're probably too hard to play on the controller, unless some of them are for bass. We only tried to play "One" and lost towards the end. I beat six songs over the weekend-Smashing Pumpkins, Tenacious D, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Disturbed, Queens of the Stone Age, and Muse. I'm stuck on Slipknot and it's going to take some practice to get it. The pattern I'm worried about is alternating chords of pointer and ring together and then middle and pinkie. Leveled up in COD to a level 19. I leveled up just as I was getting ready to leave the house. I unlocked a new gun but didn't get a chance to try it. Got a scope on my AK-47 and got the red eye sight for the M4.
Aunt Mare came over in the afternoon. Chris went out to get Mom and Aunt Mare plants and all they had were dying tulips with no flowers on them. Hilarious. Aunt Mare gave us 60 for Easter. We had lasagna, ham, stuffed mushrooms, and squash pie for dinner. The ham was excellent, better than normal. Came back to Holly's and hung out and watched the newly wed show. The good couple got kicked off. Probably because that other couple (non black, non annoying) figures they can't get kicked off because they're buddy buddy with the annoying couple and it guarantees them a spot in the final two. Holly got dressed up for me and looked beautiful but I fell asleep early. Thought she was going to wake me up but she didn't.
Woke up at 7:30. Didn't get the Bear Stern news until it was too late to play. Of course, when I woke up I didn't feel like going online at all and it possible screwed me out of money. I don't know if I really could've gotten in for less then 10. Oh well. Played a few games of Hi Ho Cherry O, one game of Candyland, and gave Jeremy a bath. Put Holly on my insurance and made an appointment to get a key made on Wednesday. Going to go play KOTOR for a little while and then catch a nap before Hot gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment