Why does Sirius always have to go up before I get a chance to buy it as low as I'd like??? This always seems to be the case. It was looking very very attractive in the 2.7s and now in two days it's up to the low 2.9s. I can never get a break with it. It's only 60 bucks potential profit but it's 60 I'd like to be up. Visa is up a few points and there is that very small tinge of regret in not buying it. I don't know if it'll end the day up 10 percent or bounce around and get sold later in the day. We'll see. There's still plenty of time to buy it. My SMSI holding got stopped out earlier in the week and I don't know where to put those assets. It looks as if the financials may have hit bottom with the rate cut but we'll have to see in the next few weeks. I'm still too nervous to touch that sector.
Holly woke me up around 6 yesterday and we headed out to get Jeremy some candy. We had to pick up some groceries for her dad from Aharts and we went to the dollar store for the candy. Holly stopped and got a sandwich on the way home and I got home and played on the computer for a little while, tried to play KOTOR and fell asleep for an hour before going to work.
Got to work and picked up a forklift near the entrance. Drove it up to the break room and noticed it was the green one with the super hard brakes. I pushed down hard on the pedal to try to get it to soften and the brakes went right to the floor!! I don't' know if anyone used it and if it had any brakes because I immediately got off and went on a different lift. What started off as a pleasantly warm night turned nasty quick. I should've been pissed because it was a mess in the city but the warm weather put me in a good mood. It got cold and windy out of nowhere and ruined the rest of the night for me. I got aggravated towards the end but it wasn't a difficult night at all, just aggravating. Ended up with 45 mins overtime, 2:45 for the week so far.
We're going to colour Easter eggs when Holly gets home tonight. Holly boiled the eggs last night.
My finger has been sore since I cut it but it seems to be getting less sore. We still have to go get the key made for the Neon but we'll probably do that on a Wednesday instead of cramming everything in on a Saturday. I e-filed the taxes on Sunday night but electronically signed it for 1040 instead of 1040a. The federal government seems to have accepted it but we'll see if I get the refund in the six to nine business days or if I have to deal with the usual bullshit. My van has been running funny the last two nights. I'll be riding along fine and my check gauges light will come on and the temperature gauge goes all the way to hot and then down again immediately.
Mom offered me something for Easter since she bought Chris Smash Bros and I think I'm going to go with a phone card for the cell phone. I'll see if she can give me the money and I'll put in the other half and buy a full year card. It was either that or an xbox live year card but I'm not really concerned about that right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment