Not much happened this week. Holly was off on Monday because of ice and snow in the morning. By the time I went to work everything was clear. Holly went food shopping for us on Wednesday night. I paid our car insurance in full on Wednesday. It was a little over 800. Another bill we won't have to worry about for six months. Got a snow storm on Friday. Holly got out of work early to avoid it. She then went to get her hair cut and to get condoms. Her hair came out nice. Shirley finally cooked that turkey that was in the freezer. It turned into a nice little dinner. Going to work was a real mess. It took me a while to get started up Locust Ridge right outside the community. All the roads were snow covered and slick. Tyler was only at work one day this week so I made out good with the overtime. Ended up with almost 7 hours of overtime. I didn't get out of work until 11:30 on Saturday morning. Got home and called my house to see if I could go there immediately. I got there about 2PM. Took a shower and went immediately to sleep. Woke up and ate dinner and hung out the rest of the night. I accidentally took Holly's car keys with me home so it was a big mess. I really didn't feel like driving all the way to her house and back again so I told her I wouldn't. She wanted me to and it was a fight both ways. Dad took Chris home and I didn't really get a chance to hang out with him. Jeremy started his "I want to go home" requests but it wasn't as bad as the time before. He layed down in Chris's bed and asked me to lay with him but eventually went into Mom's bed and fell asleep watching cartoons. I downloaded TurboTax and did most of our taxes. The only part I have left to do is Holly's tuition. We came out to around 4700 but it should be more after the tuition reimbursement. How much more we'er not really sure. I'm hopping at least the 550 that Dale and I figured out today but it may only be 100 dollars or so. With the Stimulus package and the state rebate it should be a good year for free money. We have about 1800 left on the Dental and the full 5000 on the car loan and should be able to wipe them both out completely in six months. I played COD and played on the computer the rest of the night.
Thankfully Ryan drove to hockey on Sunday. It was a decent game even though I didn't score until the end. We had 24 guys total. They tried to make 3 teams in the beginning but I rallied that I didn't want to and about five mins in we had two big teams. We played 5 on 5 and it worked out well. It starts to get rough in there five on five. I played defense the first period. Bobby and I were behind the net trying to get the puck off the wall and we were leg wrestling and he knocked me down and i leg locked him as i fell and took him down with me. I played offense the rest of the game; had a few shots and some passes and fucked up on a breakaway at the end of the game. I drew at least two penalties. Have a sore hip and tender arm today. We were pulling out of the parking lot and Ryan was driving Tim's car. We were behind Jeff and Mike and the traffic was bad. They started to pull out and went too far and Ryan puled behind them and they backed up into Ryan. It was hilarious, even though I immediately thought there was damage to the car.Went home and watched the Rangers game. They didn't play particularly well but pulled out the game in overtime. Lundquist let in soft goals in the first period but the team got them right back. He was pulled after the first and Valquet played a good game. Hung out the rest of the day. Aunt Mare came over for a few hours and brought me the Superbowl hat. It's nicer than it looked on TV but not as nice as the conference champions hat. Downloaded Lumines 2 and some comics. Played COD4 (main quest and online) and am stuck a bit on the mission. I like online play but it seems a bit tough to kill the enemies. I finally got a red dot on my AK 47 and I'm starting to level up in the game. I like the level up and customizable system. Makes for a nice change. Much better than the Halo 3 system.
Came home tired and uploaded Lumines to the PSP and took off Syphon Filter. Watched some Newlyweds game with Holly and fell asleep on the couch. She got dressed up for me (looked very hot) and we made beautiful love and then I played Lumines and went to sleep.
I picked up Puzzle Quest and stated playing again. I don't know what to do as far as missions go but I'm sieging towns which makes for some harder opponents. Progressing in Devil May Cry and am towards the end of the game. I have to fight some older bosses and I hate that Cerberus dog. Going to have to get some orbs before doing so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment