Dyed eggs with Jeremy before work. He had a good time doing it. I had just mentioned yesterday about Siri going up to the 2.9's because I was watching it. The stock went up to 3.12 after hours on a Wall Street Journal Article. Of course, of course. I'm going to look into buying pre market on Monday morning since I'll be home and have the time to do make the trade. Once there is momentum behind the merger talk, the stock shoots up quickly. Visa is also a good trade and will go up at least 8 percent but I don't know what's going to happen after it sells off for profit taking.
A cold nasty night at work. With the wind chill it was only 9. It was a slow night because most businesses were closed for Good Friday. We should be closed too! One of the drivers brought in Munkins for us. I wanted to bring some home to Jeremy but didn't have anything to put it in. That big John has brought in Krispy Kreme a few times in the last two weeks as well.
We have to bid for new time slots in the next few weeks. I'm going to tell Jeff about needing a 7:30 slot at the end of March. That gives him 8 solid weeks to get me in that slot once we move.
Been looking into buying Fable: The Lost Chapters and Ninja Gaiden: Black. I definitely want to get the special edition games because I regret not doing it with Morrowind, which I may have to pick up in the near future. We're taking Jeremy to see Horton tomorrow and probably out to eat and wherever else while we're out. I'm finally getting off the planet I was on in KOTOR. Just finishing up the last few quests. I like the game a lot. My Xbox has a hard time handling the disk and I don't know if it's abuse from the Xbox or the game itself. I hope the Xbox lasts a few more months until we get out of here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment