Work was very very slow on Friday. We were done by 7:00. I didn't want to home early if there was easy money to be made so I stayed around and swept and cleaned up and basically wasted time. Joe G was riding that sweeper Zamboni for hours. Then Jack called us in city dispatch to go over the Hazmat procedures and he talked about how we've been doing lately. It was a good way to get some extra time without doing anything. On Jeff's way out he gave us all Fedex hats. I gave mine to dad. Got out of work at 8:10 and went to sleep as soon as I got home.
Woke up at 11:45 and took Jeremy to the movies. I liked the movie and thought it was clever. It didn't seem like he was into it much after the first half an hour. He was sitting on my lap and then he moved over to Hollys. He started to fall asleep on her and we tried to give him soda and candy to keep him awake. We went to Panera for dinner and then made our way home. Dale needed tobacco and the paper and Holly needed a roast so we stopped at Shop Rite in Daleville. It was convenient that Holly remembered about it because we would've went all the way to IGA and the tobacco store in Blakeslee. Shop Rite was nice and we put Jeremy in a shopping cart with a car attachment on the front of it. He was having fun and he kept telling me to push him faster. Went back to Holly's and then to my parents. Got home and ate a bit and then hung out. Chris and I played Co-op guitar hero for a while. We unlocked 3 good locked songs and one shitty one. Played guitar hero a lot and messed around on the computer. Fell asleep at 11. Woke up at 3:30 and didn't have much to do so I played Smash for a little while and now I'm on the computer. Looking to watch the new South Park episodes. I wanted to play Guitar Hero or COD but Chris kicked me out of there. I don't know he can't just go to sleep in mom's room so I can play the game. He's such a fucking bitch when he's sleeping.
Holly e mailed me to tell me that her face was swollen last night. I hope she's feeling better today. My finger has healed but it's red all around it. I hope it's not infected. I had it covered all the time and changed the bandaids a few times a day. holly put Neosporin on it for me too. The finger feels sore but I hope it's just from banging it against the forklift bad. We'll see in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment